“Fantastic Shawarma!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I ate here alone on my last night in Amman. I ordered the Mutabel, the freekeh risotto and the shawarma. Everything was great, the risotto was a totally new taste for me and I was only sad that I couldn't finish it all. The shawarma comes on a hanging spit type thing, looks great but it tastes even better. The meat basicaly just melts in your

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

A very nice restaurant in the heart of amman. Very delicious Armenian food. The waiters are really helpful their recommendation was really good. We had a great experience there and would highly recommend it to everybody to try it

Reviewed 19 December 2016

This restaurant is one of the best in Amman but also in the Middle East. The food is great , very tasty , very delicious. The food is lebanese but with a beautiful added value armenian touch. I like and hope to go again there.
The ambiance is very nice. The narguile is good. The service is great.
A must try......

1  Thank George K
Reviewed 17 December 2016

This is one of the must try restaurant if you are visiting Amman. it is a heaven for meat lovers. The food was soooo... tasty and memorable one. Don't forget to try the starter with liver in pomegranate juice and full showarma & barbeque mutton dishes.

A big thumbs UP!

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

We arrived at Levant without a booking - a group of about eight of us. The sat us easily and we're really quick with service. The food was great - the usual Levantine specialities but all served really well and with great flavours. A nice place to go. Recommended.