Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$84
eDreamsUS$65
ZenHotels.comUS$76
StayForLongUS$84
Lol.travelUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2019 via mobile

I booked room for me in Sadeen hotel for 3 nights and am still staying their.
My room is totaly nice and clean,
They offered me water and coffee every day free in the room,
Hotel are in the main street. Easy access

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2019 via mobile

I booked 3 single rooms at sadeen hotel amman, rooms are big, nice, clean and comfortable for all aspects.
I liked my stay at sadeen hotel since the hotel is close the the malls, restaurant and any other servuce may you need in Amman.
I recommend this hotel for anyone, there prices are acceptable

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2019 via mobile

The hotel rooms were very clean. The staff and management always ensured the comments were heard and they handled our requests promptly. We stayed for 5 days and would highly recommend Sadeen because of the respectful staff that assure a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank nafeielnaji
Reviewed 7 July 2019

The rooms are nice and clean, the gym is great and there is a terrasse on the roof where you can eat and drink. It's not in the centre of Amman, but it wasn't really a problem and it was probably less noisy thanks to its location. Food was good and staff was kind. Also, should you need anything, there's a good pharmacy right across the street and a Safeway. I only regretted the fact that the pool was indoors, but no big deal.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 27 April 2019

This hotel is only OK. I could not get hot water and the location is on a very busy street with few restaurants. It is hazardous walking in the street and no sidewalks. During the day the restaurants are closed so you have to go out to find one. I would not stay here at all. On Saturdays the restaurants are reserved for weddings and private events.

Date of stay: March 2019