“Finally amman has a new café idea”

Magenta Coffee and Art House
Ranked #299 of 800 Restaurants in Amman
Price range: US$0 - US$7
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

They serve the best coffee!
Love to sit and watch the street, love how small and cozy it is
I tried their painting session with my friends and everything went great

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I visited this shop today, wonderful ,cozy
Very peaceful.
The owner hospitality is very great, and she gave me good tip for my order,I tried their latte ( very good Coffe )and then she offered to try Magentachino cold drink it was refreshing.
I will be a customer for them since it’s nice location , near downtown and very clean,also it seem they give art lessons
Maybe i will try to discover the Van Gohg inside me.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Cutest place to enjoy a delicious cup of coffee with a view of old Amman (وسط البلد). They also provide you with paint, brushes and a canvas to express yourself and draw your masterpiece (its a great way to release your stress and get lost with your thoughts)

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Deema W
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Great gem in Amman, excellent coffee, beautiful people and a very genuine atmosphere with a great view of the old Amman.. I had a V60 coffee and it was perfect.. try their lemon cake as well

Date of visit: August 2018