3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$151
View deal
Booking.comUS$151
PricelineUS$151
Hotels.comUS$151
eDreamsUS$151
TravelocityUS$151
CheapTicketsUS$151
All reviews living room wet deck mesh restaurant special thanks amazing service hotel experience delicious food late check amazing hotel modern hotel business trip dead sea rani siq enso insider alexa
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

I am in love with this hotel, it’s my favorite, I had my wedding at W amman 2 years ago, and now I am celebrating my 2nd anniversary here again. They surprised us with a complementary cake and balloons and the service was excellent.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Luma Massoud, Guest Services / Front Office at W Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Hello haneenmk,

Thank you very much for sharing your excellent review and for such a special occasion! I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed a fantastic stay with us at W Amman and enjoyed everything to the fullest .

It is wonderful to hear your kind words . I will make sure to pass on your outstanding review to the team.

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

I’m a Doctor and travel a lot for business. Mesh restaurant still surprise me with extraordinary service, you will find everything comes to your mind in breakfast. Great thanks to Mr. Mayar for On The Go package with great pastries choices

Trip type: Travelled on business
Luma Massoud, Guest Services / Front Office at W Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Hello omara502,

Thank you very much for sharing your excellent review with other travelers!

We are so happy to read that you have enjoyed your breakfast at Mesh. When you are happy, we are happy. Thank you for your kind compliments about our W Team especially Mayar.

We will definitely share your comment with them. We cannot wait to welcome you back at W Amman!

Luma Massoud | Whatever/Whenever Manager

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

Enjoyed every minute of my short stay at W hotel
Staff is awesom, helpful and professional
Rooms are clean
Room view is breath taking
Food was delicious
Room service was spectacular
Big thanks for security team for balloons , cake and nice note.
Highly recommend W hotel

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Luma Massoud, Guest Services / Front Office at W Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

Hello TariqAlwreikat,

Thank you very much for sharing your excellent review with other travelers!

We are so happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay and had the true WOW experience. When you are happy, we are happy. Thank you for your kind compliments about our W Team.

Luma Massoud | Whatever/Whenever Manager

Reviewed 14 February 2021

I had a long stay in the W hotel and I could post many things but it won’t express my great experience and comfort that I felt as I stayed in this lovely hotel. I would love to list each person from head managers to reception to waiters to pool and bar workers and the house keeping who always ensured to do their best and kept everything clean. Also most importantly the chefs who always went out of their ways to make me the best food and always managed to surprise me and send presents of brownies and cakes and so many more. You may have to wait sometime but when the food comes it is completely worth the wait. I would personally like to thank each person by name but there are so many ladies and gentlemen from general manager to the rest of the crew who always ensured they made me feel a part of the W hotel Family this will be an unforgettable experience but if there is one reason to visit amman it will surely be in the W hotel with the best people.
Take my advice I have stayed in many hotels in jordan and always left unsatisfied and felt like I was being hustled but in this place you can trust they truly care about their customer service more than anything else. Also the location is ideal for nice walks ( which is rare in jordan ) and local restaurants.
Respect to you all and I will see you on my next visit

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Luma Massoud, Guest Services / Front Office at W Amman, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2021

Hello noork820,

Thank you very much for sharing your excellent review! I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed a fantastic stay with us at W Amman and enjoyed everything to the fullest .

Reviewed 12 February 2021

Hotel is beautifull.. The food is very different and delicious food... I really Enjoy with special performance from all the staff espcially Mr Naji alali He was a very nice, friendly and helpful man
Thanks alot

1  Thank Jojiiiiiiiii12

Hello Jojiiiiiiiii12,

It is wonderful to hear your kind words .