See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2017

This hotel is really good because it is close to Abdaly and Tabarbour if you need to take a taxi or bus to another location. There are a few airlines and tourist agencies right in front of it, so it is also convenient. Just be careful from cab drivers who see you coming out of the hotel with a bag because they will treat you as a tourist and ask for high prices. So if you need a taxi, wait for the taxis who have seen you step out of the hotel to pass, and then stop one. The room was big and so was the bed. There was a fridge but it was empty and did not have any drinks or water. The bellboy asked me if I needed water, but it was late at night and I said I was fine. I turned on the AC on warm and it was working. The sheets seemed old and not as white as they should be, so I would recommend the hotel to change the sheets or get a new covering. I wanted to take a shower, but there were not any towels, so I called reception and they delivered clean towels after about 10 minutes. The water pressure was a bit low and this is probably common as it is a busy neighborhood in Amman, but it was warm. There was a bar of soap in the bathroom. I woke up for breakfast at about 9 or 10 am and there was almost nothing left on the breakfast buffet, but the staff were so very kind and brought me a plate with two boiled eggs, tomatoes, lettuce, bread, jam, juice and tea. There were a group of students it seemed and they were a bit noisy in the morning and were inconsiderate of other people in the hotel. The bellboy helped me with my bag when they heard me coming up at night, but it seemed like there was nobody there for the morning shift, so I carried my bag downstairs. It is a very reasonable price and good for a short stay or if you want to stay in a place to experience the city.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
nupark, Owner at New Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

all your comments will be noted

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Good position, close to services and the city center. The rooms with bathroom are big and quite clean. Breaskfast is not abundant. The staff are a little shy, but kind. The free WiFi connection is excellent.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

This is a great place for travellers the hotel is well located from the citadel and roman theatre, rooms have AC and hot running water. Best of all are the staff who were very helpful throughout our trip going above and beyond to help us find our way around Amman. Would recommend!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chriscat0
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

Basic hotel the best feature was its helpful welcoming and friendly staff. Thanks to Osama, Salim and lovely reception lady. Comfortable bed and a quiet hotel. Clean room. Great free wifi and air con. Tv and fridge also. It is budget and basic but good value and priceless friendly staff. Single female safe stay also.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2015

i found the hotel throw a taxi driver from the bus station , they have a good stuff except a rude guy his name was mohamad on the front office he picked me a stupid taxi driver who came late and keep talking to me in arabic plus he dosent have a taxi he have a red privet car i didnt feel safe at all, anyway the rest of them were very friendly and helpful the rooms are clean you can get a speed wifi Internet connection in your rooms ,24 hours hot water , good AC , not bad breakfast and i love the location you can find anything you want down the street just five min walking so do it go there you will love it

and i want to thank the beautiful lady on the front office she give me a great help with the directions

Room Tip: rooms in the 2nd floor are great
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family