“Delicious Lebanese food!”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2015

We were recommended this restaurant by the concierge at the Intercontinental. We were so glad we decided to try it. The food was so good! Some of the best fattoush, muhamara and mixed grill we have had! The food was really worth it. The ambience was fine but you definitely want to come there for the food! The waiters were very attentive, almost too much, where we would take a bite of bread and they would be there to replace it with a fresh piece after just one bite. But I can't complain about being attended to. That's much better than having to wait or be annoyed that you can't get a waiter's attention.

Reviewed 29 March 2015

A starter of almonds, soaked in water with a slight sweet taste, took the edge off while we waited for our food. Appetizers of a pancake of egg and potato was simple, but good; lamb sausages were very lemony, almost too much; and lamb brains which were extremely lemony and salty. I was being adventurous in ordering the brains and was almost grateful that they were so salty and lemony as I'm not sure that the natural taste of the brains would have been an improvement. That said, the brains were the highlight of the meal for me. There was nothing masqueraded about them, they looked like they could have been taken from a dissection lab. But I was here for a cultural meal and the brains really provided it. I ordered lamb chops medium rare and they came out medium to well done, but still had a nice flavor. My wife ordered lamb loin which was cooked right, but not as flavorful. Our hummus with pine nuts was delicious. The menu had a wonderful selection of Arab cuisine and I felt like we got what we came for.

Reviewed 16 March 2015

A classy restaurant for the typical Arabic traditional food. The place is spacious and comfortable and they serve the highest and most consistent Arabic food quality. The staff is friendly and responsive. I find it very suitable for business dinners and have always been very satisfied with my several experiences there. They take very good care of pre-arranged occasions and they provide timely and professional service. All of this is coupled by one of the most delicious cuisines in Jordan.

Reviewed 16 January 2015

Just try everything being offered with an open mind and you'll be fine. I specially liked their hummus with meat and fresh tabbouleh.

2  Thank aayushrivastava
Reviewed 30 December 2014

I heard a lot about this hotel which serves grill. However, the food was disappointing. It was less than OK. I wouldn't visit it again. There are other much better restaurants that serve this type of food.