“Excellent Kebab restaurant”

Kababji
Ranked #45 of 769 Restaurants in Amman
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Indoor and outdoor Sitting. Serve Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Casual sitting , and family atmosphere
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

For the lunch at Kakabji restaurant I experienced a very tasty kebab.
Large selection for all the preferences.
All the food was tasty...really very good.
Very good also for a fast lunch...
To be tried.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Since my last review of Kababji few years ago, I had the chance to eat there several times. I hence decided that they deserve my attention once more to confirm the quality of their food and service. this time though I decided to give them a 5 star review because of their delivery service. Nothing can stop them! Not even the snow! they always deliver and this has to be rewarded!
In terms of food they are unbeatable. You can tell food is fresh and the quality is superior. Never had to complain about anything. Almost five years in the region and still a place I love to come back to.
Well done!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

The idea of fast food with local meals is genuine
But (. Personally ) I did not like such these ideas
Also the prices are over

Reviewed 11 January 2017

We ordered our food online through ifood because it was cold and we did not feel like getting out. As we expected, the quality of the food was great and the delivery was on time. We were concerned that the food might arrive cold but it was not. We orders a family meal of grilled kebab and chicken which came with tabbouleh and humus with plenty of bread. If you want to eat at home, this is your place

Reviewed 28 December 2016

From the reviews and the appearance of Kababji I was anticipating an enjoyable meal--but the quality of food and service far surpassed my expectations!

The beginning salad vegetables was superb, with fresh, crispy greens and an assortment of olives, pickles and crunchy little radishes.

I ordered the "mixed grill," an assortment of grilled meats seasoned and cooked to perfection. I've never had better in several trips to the Middle East.

The Creme Caramelle and an espreso topped off my meal.

There was nothing about the meal I found less than outstanding.

The waiter assigned to my table was prompt, courteous, and answered every question I had about the menu. He remained alert to my needs without hovering over my table.

Will I visit again? Most assuredly! This was an A+ dining experience, and I hope to return in 2017.

2  Thank JVDonnant