“Excellent ”
Review of Gelido

Gelido
Ranked #17 of 71 Coffee & Tea in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Tried the ice cream the other day which was excellent (mint choc chip) but today I went back with my 1 year old granddaughter, they were so helpful. I purchased a pack of baby cones and the nice guy working there gave her some vanilla ice cream to put in it and then when she was finished that he filled another baby cone with frozen yoghurt.
Look forward to going back to try another flavour!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Loved our visit to Gelido this afternoon -- had a double scoop of Tiramisu and hazelnut Loacker -- super delicious. Nice spot, great service, fantastic homemade gelato.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 18 May 2017

There are a large choice of different ice creams most having very special taste. I tasted the most interesting in my opinion and all were excellent. I chose one finally, unfortunately was not able to eat more :-). I need to come back and have each one of them. Very recommended.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Lots of flavors at this Ice cream place.
The ice cream is creamy, not too sweet.
Among my favories - Salted Toffie, pistachio, mint,
The place serves also coffie and crepes.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Only problem is to choose the taste. With about 50 different icecreams and sorbets it takes a while. Always visit Gelidos place with our grandchildren when in Ramat Hahajal. Highly recommended

Date of visit: October 2016