“Good Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Had an early dinner at Rustico on a Friday evening in Tel Aviv.
We were recommended this restaurant which is open during Shabbat.
My husband and I shared a pizza and seafood linguine. Food was good, a change from falafel, etc.
Service was just o.k.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We came to the restaurant with a couple of friends from abroad. This is not our first visit to this restaurant. It was necessary to book in advance. The food was excellent including the desert. The first course was less successful.in the overall I really recommend to visit this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Good atmosphere.good italian music.
A littke bit noisy around.
Good cocktails.
Good pizza.
Take the nuttela fuccacha for dessert.
When you sit ob the bar you will probably get a free shot.
Order a place in advance.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Although being noisy, the restaurant runs smoothly and doesn't feel over-crowded. The waiters were attentive. The flavours and food quality were good, but the dishes were a bit small. I would recommend a visit.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

At least twice a year I NEED to go and enjoy the Beef Filet Pappardelle... The best plate as far as I'm concerned.

I really can't tell much about the rest as its the only dish I take eachtime

Last time I was there I was told that the peas werent in the dish anymore, but the waitress said it would be no problem to add them and the cook did, that little gesture is enough for a five stars review.

Nice ambiance, beautiful restaurant, love the open kitchen and service is always good.

Great wines too.