“Just back from Florence and this was better Italian food!”
Review of Rustico

Rustico
Ranked #50 of 1,778 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Absolutely everything in this restaurant exceeded my expectations. As a French-American, the first thing I check is the bread. The bread was out of this world - simple yet extraordinary. I had the tuna pasta, a combination I frankly wouldn't have tried if it hadn't have been for the insistance of the waitress who convinced me it would be delicious. I've never enjoyed a meal so much! Their house wine was absolutely fantastic. I cannot say enough how wonderful my meal was - you won't regret coming here!

2  Thank egm80

Reviewed 7 November 2011

What we ha was tasty and good Vegetables, Pasta and vegetablesncooked in oven. WORTH A VISIT

Reviewed 2 November 2011

Excellent food, great service and not too pricey. Always a safe bet.

Reviewed 6 October 2011

been there couple of times.
very good pasta, the best "Pasta Puttanesca" I ever tried.
small and cozy restaurant with a warm atmosphere in the vivid Rothchild Boulevard, Tel-Aviv.
good service and reasonable prices.
the only disadvantage I can think of is that it's very hard to make a reservation on weekends.
very recommended.

3  Thank reliabletraveller777
Reviewed 4 September 2011

Just like in the best Trattoria restaurants in Rome! Home-made pasta, delicious souces and special deserts (WOW!!!) it's better to make a reservation on advance.

1  Thank Eva_IL