“Favorite sushi in Tel Aviv ”
Review of Yan Sushi House

Yan Sushi House
Ranked #527 of 1,838 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Best sushi in Tel Aviv. We go here at least once a month! We love this place we've pretty much tried everything on the menu and never been disappointed. We loved Tal but he left but we still will go!

1  Thank dcamera

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Yan has a very nice little front porch and it's located right on the corner of Dizengoff St. and Ben Gurion Avenue. Grate location if you are planing to go for drinks later on (recommend).
We started off with a vegetable tempura and a dish of Japanese pickles, both were very nice and plentiful.
My wife had the Vietnamese style noodles and I had a combination of Sushi and Nigiri. The noodles were tasty and satisfied my wife's cravings for curry and coconut milk.
My combo was good, the fish was fresh, nicely prepared, and beautifully presented.
A bit pricey.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

The sushi is delicious, creative and very tasty. Service is friendly and informal. It is a small hole in the wall but that is always the best sushi. Sit at the outside bar on a stool and watch the world go by.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

It's a shame to ruin such a dinner.
The waiter made a few mistakes, sushi took 60 minutes while saying up to 20.
No one took care for us or the problems.

Doesn't worth the visit, getting up angry and unsatisfied.

Skip this one.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

While my family praised the fish dishes, as a non fish eater I can only exclaim about those I ate without. The wakame salad was perfectly dressed and the addition of small chunks of avocado made even more tasty. The vegetables were fresh and wrapping the sushi in beet was a real treat. The service added to the warm and friendly atmosphere. The owner immediately responded to our request to lower the music .