“Lacking on too many fronts (very unclean) ”
Review of River Noodles Bar

River Noodles Bar
Ranked #1,346 of 1,723 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We visited this place, as well as the one in the WEIZMANN CENTER and saw similar problems.

The staff is helpful, the location is not that bad but (and now it starts) nothing is clean, nothing gets cleaned and it looks just very unhealthy.

When looking at the chef preparing the food, he knows what he's doing, but everything around him is dirty. Food parts on the wall, drawers that are dirty, the works.

Sushi requires, especially sushi since it's most often prepared with fish, a spotless location. Every manager should be able to achieve this.

What the problem was though, as we saw in both restaurants from River, is that the people being put in charge are too young and most probably lack the expertise.

And yes, we think the owners just do the care since people come anyhow.

Looking for sushi, or let's rephrase, 'looking for good sushi, in a clean restaurant with knowledgeable staff?'..... Go to another place and simply skip the RIVER NOODLES BAR restaurants!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

The food is good. The service is average. They have a special vegan menu. Do not ask the crew to help with the vegan menu because they do not really understand what vegan is...

Reviewed 22 April 2017

The food was average/good but the service was very bad. Slow and very unprofessional. We needed all the time to call the waiters that weren't paying attention to our table. They give us the impression that we are disturbing them.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

I'm an admirer of a good quality sushi. I've experienced many sushi restaurants and I'm not compromising on my sushi.
I also love chocolate cakes and that restaurant have it all.
My husband and I always go there when we want to spoile ourselves.
I'm not recommending on the takeaway.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We were 9 people and looking for a place for dinner.
while searching Tripadvisor someone recommended River Noodle Bar.
at the time in Tripadvisor the review was bad and we thought twice before going there.
We decided to give River Noodle Bar a Chance, and WOW this was a surprise!!
We ordered 2 soups (a little HOT for us but very good), 2~3 Rolls of sushi, 7 Wok meals and 1 Rice Grill, and i tell you, all the curses was good!
NOT Single Complaint!!
and the price wasn't that high...

We'er definitely coming back!