“Excellent sushi and great value”
Review of Nini Hachi

Nini Hachi
Ranked #79 of 1,749 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent, fresh and high quality food coupled with proper attentive service have made this our new favorite sushi restaurant in Tel Aviv.

Highly recommended.

1  Thank Culinary_Batman

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Been there about a month back. With my wife. The food was excellent.. and the service was superb. You have to try the sushi and sashimi plate.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We ate in Nini Hachi it recommended by family, and I'm pleased that we ate here. The service was excellent, the team staff friendly and wonderful service. The food was tasty and generous dishes too. We'll certainly be back when we visit Tel Aviv and would definitely recommend it to friends and relatives.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

I was visiting in Israel, and my colleagues took me to eat dinner at the best locationed best food and best atmosphere around!
You should definitely come visit!

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Me and my wife was so excited that we find restaurant that serves special sushi and brilliant sashimi whit such love and care
It was really the best restaurant ever

1  Thank elad b