“Great location - beach 1 minute away!”

Sea Executive Suites
Ranked #34 of 102 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 15 January 2017

Just back from Tel Aviv following an unforgettable trip to Israel & the Holy Land. Great hotel literally across the road from the beach.
My room was spacious, bright & very clean with gorgeous views of the Mediterranean.
All trips to Jerusalem etc can be booked at reception with pick-up available from the lobby.
Most evenings, little treats were laid out for guests - fresh soup, crusty bread & wine for Shabbath. Made the trip all the more authentic & atmospheric experiencing some of the local traditions.
Can't recommend highly enough!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank HighJinksMary

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Small room and the bathroom had no ventilation so the room just smells damp.
The hotel is a stone throw away from the beach which is a bonus.
I couldn't locate a train station near by and reception couldn't order a taxi.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Room,hotel, location all great. Steps to the beach. Lobby was a great gathering point for our group as there was an Espresso/Cappuccino/coffee machine and comfortable seating and couches. It was a little more business than warm and cozy. Not a place you want to hang out but with the beach across the street and the sites why would you be in your room except to sleep and get ready to leave. Room was comfortable and the bed was very comfortable.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to couples and business travellers

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I really liked the overall aesthetic of this Hotel. It is clean, modern and functional. My room was very spacious and had a great view of the ocean. It was close to the beach and I enjoyed walking along the boardwalk to Old Jaffa. The rooftop area is great, a calm and relaxing place where you can chill out and enjoy the views (and hot tub). The only thing I would improve are the limited breakfast hours. I paid for breakfast everyday but was not able to enjoy it on days when I booked a tour starting at 7.00am. The hotel provided a lunch box instead - but it does not compare with the buffet breakfast. Also the hotel placed two "holds" on my credit card for the duration of my stay. I know that it is common practice to place one hold on your card, for example the cost of one extra nights stay. But they put a hold on my card that was twice the cost of my three night stay! Of course this was returned a week after my checkout. However, I just thought it might be worth mentioning to others as this took an unexpected toll on my credit card during my stay in Israel.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room with a view. It is worth the extra cost
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
SeaTelAviv, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2016

Dear Claire F,

Thank you for choosing the Sea Executive Suite and dedicate your time to write a review.

I am happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and our accommodations met your expectations.
It will be our pleasure to host you once again, and try to assist with any personal request.

Kind regards,
Rotem Zukerman
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I and my wife spent three nights at this suite hotel mid December 2016. Lot of space: living room with small, but well equipped kitchenette plus large bedroom and very large and modern bathroom.
Well positioned and very quiet.
Just a small suggestion: considering the price we paid, we were expecting to get two coffee capsules (for the instant coffee machine) PER DAY and not two for the entire stay.
With kindness we said that to a receptionist and she was quite crude in replying: "What do you pretend? You have to pay for them!" We kindly replayed that "...considering the room price..." and she repeated:"No way, you have to pay."
Besides this, we are recommending this hotel to everybody.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear AlbertoGhi2014,

Thank you for choosing the Sea Executive Suite and for sharing your review with us!

I am exited to hear that your stay with us meet your expectations and your over all experience in the hotel is positive.

In regards to the coffee capsules, our hotel provides two complimentary capsules and the rest is with additional charge. Therefore we have complimentary coffee machine at the lobby 24/7 for guest that have no interest to pay extra.

Hope to see soon again,