1,085 results
All reviews great location cappuccino machine bedroom suite beach towels building site front desk staff free coffee ocean view boutique hotel small kitchen lounge area breakfast room tel aviv beach definitely stay here again trip to tel aviv carmel market perfect stay
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Small room and the bathroom had no ventilation so the room just smells damp.
The hotel is a stone throw away from the beach which is a bonus.
I couldn't locate a train station near by and reception couldn't order a taxi.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Room,hotel, location all great. Steps to the beach. Lobby was a great gathering point for our group as there was an Espresso/Cappuccino/coffee machine and comfortable seating and couches. It was a little more business than warm and cozy. Not a place you want to hang out but with the beach across the street and the sites why would you be in your room except to sleep and get ready to leave. Room was comfortable and the bed was very comfortable.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to couples and business travellers

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I really liked the overall aesthetic of this Hotel. It is clean, modern and functional. My room was very spacious and had a great view of the ocean. It was close to the beach and I enjoyed walking along the boardwalk to Old Jaffa. The rooftop area is great, a calm and relaxing place where you can chill out and enjoy the views (and hot tub). The only thing I would improve are the limited breakfast hours. I paid for breakfast everyday but was not able to enjoy it on days when I booked a tour starting at 7.00am. The hotel provided a lunch box instead - but it does not compare with the buffet breakfast. Also the hotel placed two "holds" on my credit card for the duration of my stay. I know that it is common practice to place one hold on your card, for example the cost of one extra nights stay. But they put a hold on my card that was twice the cost of my three night stay! Of course this was returned a week after my checkout. However, I just thought it might be worth mentioning to others as this took an unexpected toll on my credit card during my stay in Israel.

Room tip: Make sure you get a room with a view. It is worth the extra cost
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
SeaTelAviv, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2016

Dear Claire F,

Thank you for choosing the Sea Executive Suite and dedicate your time to write a review.

I am happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and our accommodations met your expectations.
It will be our pleasure to host you once again, and try to assist with any personal request.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I and my wife spent three nights at this suite hotel mid December 2016. Lot of space: living room with small, but well equipped kitchenette plus large bedroom and very large and modern bathroom.
Well positioned and very quiet.
Just a small suggestion: considering the price we paid, we were expecting to get two coffee capsules (for the instant coffee machine) PER DAY and not two for the entire stay.
With kindness we said that to a receptionist and she was quite crude in replying: "What do you pretend? You have to pay for them!" We kindly replayed that "...considering the room price..." and she repeated:"No way, you have to pay."
Besides this, we are recommending this hotel to everybody.

Dear AlbertoGhi2014,

Thank you for choosing the Sea Executive Suite and for sharing your review with us!

I am exited to hear that your stay with us meet your expectations and your over all experience in the hotel is positive.

In regards to the coffee capsules, our hotel provides two complimentary capsules and the rest is with additional charge. Therefore we have complimentary coffee machine at the lobby 24/7 for guest that have no interest to pay extra.

Hope to see soon again,

Reviewed 16 December 2016

This is a charming and quiet hotel on the ocean and within walking distance of nice neighborhoods, restaurants, car rentals. The staff is wonderful and Hila at the front desk was especially helpful.
This is my "go to" hotel in tel aviv we always try to squeeze in a stay when coming to Israel.

Room tip: it is nice to have an ocean view and even better if you can request a balcony.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SeaTelAviv, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2016

Dear Maxexedir,

Thank you for choosing the Sea Executive Suite, it was a pleasure to host you.

I am thrilled to hear that your stay with us meet your expectations and you enjoyed from our accommodations and spectacular location. Furthermore, I am happy to hear that our staff gave you professional and caring service.

Looking forward to see you again in the future,