1,077 results
All reviews great location bedroom suite building site front desk staff coffee machine beach bag boutique hotel beach view small kitchen lounge area tel aviv beach carmel market breakfast room definitely stay here again perfect stay home away from home small hotel
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I really liked the overall aesthetic of this Hotel. It is clean, modern and functional. My room was very spacious and had a great view of the ocean. It was close to the beach and I enjoyed walking along the boardwalk to Old Jaffa. The rooftop area is great, a calm and relaxing place where you can chill out and enjoy the views (and hot tub). The only thing I would improve are the limited breakfast hours. I paid for breakfast everyday but was not able to enjoy it on days when I booked a tour starting at 7.00am. The hotel provided a lunch box instead - but it does not compare with the buffet breakfast. Also the hotel placed two "holds" on my credit card for the duration of my stay. I know that it is common practice to place one hold on your card, for example the cost of one extra nights stay. But they put a hold on my card that was twice the cost of my three night stay! Of course this was returned a week after my checkout. However, I just thought it might be worth mentioning to others as this took an unexpected toll on my credit card during my stay in Israel.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room with a view. It is worth the extra cost
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
SeaTelAviv, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2016

Dear Claire F,

Thank you for choosing the Sea Executive Suite and dedicate your time to write a review.

I am happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and our accommodations met your expectations.
It will be our pleasure to host you once again, and try to assist with any personal request.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I and my wife spent three nights at this suite hotel mid December 2016. Lot of space: living room with small, but well equipped kitchenette plus large bedroom and very large and modern bathroom.
Well positioned and very quiet.
Just a small suggestion: considering the price we paid, we were expecting to get two coffee capsules (for the instant coffee machine) PER DAY and not two for the entire stay.
With kindness we said that to a receptionist and she was quite crude in replying: "What do you pretend? You have to pay for them!" We kindly replayed that "...considering the room price..." and she repeated:"No way, you have to pay."
Besides this, we are recommending this hotel to everybody.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear AlbertoGhi2014,

Thank you for choosing the Sea Executive Suite and for sharing your review with us!

I am exited to hear that your stay with us meet your expectations and your over all experience in the hotel is positive.

In regards to the coffee capsules, our hotel provides two complimentary capsules and the rest is with additional charge. Therefore we have complimentary coffee machine at the lobby 24/7 for guest that have no interest to pay extra.

Hope to see soon again,

Reviewed 16 December 2016

This is a charming and quiet hotel on the ocean and within walking distance of nice neighborhoods, restaurants, car rentals. The staff is wonderful and Hila at the front desk was especially helpful.
This is my "go to" hotel in tel aviv we always try to squeeze in a stay when coming to Israel.

Room Tip: it is nice to have an ocean view and even better if you can request a balcony.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
SeaTelAviv, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2016

Dear Maxexedir,

Thank you for choosing the Sea Executive Suite, it was a pleasure to host you.

I am thrilled to hear that your stay with us meet your expectations and you enjoyed from our accommodations and spectacular location. Furthermore, I am happy to hear that our staff gave you professional and caring service.

Looking forward to see you again in the future,

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Cosy place to stay in tel aviv. Right on the beach with good views and an astonishing sunset. Close to old jaffo harbour and dizengoff street. Good breakfast with a variety of mediteranean dishes. Complimentary parking place avalailable close to the hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
SeaTelAviv, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Dear Danielthedoc,

Thank you for staying with us and dedicate your time to write this review.

I am excited to here that you enjoyed our successful combination between great location, delicious breakfast and high standard facilities and services.

Looking forward to see you again in the futureת

Reviewed 22 November 2016

For my first time in Tel Aviv I wanted to stay at the seaside in a small hotel that according to the reviews had a good service. To avoid stress on my arrival I booked the airport shuttle some days before as required. After a very long queue at the customs, I was looking forward to relaxing on the way to the hotel. The airport is bright, and outside the temperature was mild but unfortunately no driver was waiting for me. As I arrived at the hotel with a regular taxi, the reaction at the reception was: this can happen. The room was welcoming, the sea view spectacular. After the conference I planned to prolongue my stay and enjoy the seaside. The hotel confirmed but when I postponed the flight they said there were no rooms. So I spent the night online checking other hotels in town. In the morning a letter was slipped under my door confirming I could stay but only for a tremendous price. So I enjoyed the holiday day on the beach and at the Carmel Market, the sunset and the dinner at one of the lovely restaurants along the beautiful white sanded coastline with female and male joggers, kitesurfers, ball and bat players and all kinds of walkers.

Room Tip: don't take the side close to the construction
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
SeaTelAviv, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Dear Stella92,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us.

First of all I would like to apologize once again on the inconvenience with the shuttle service you booked, it was a human mistake and we are taking the full responsibility in this matter.

Regarding your request to prolong your stay it is important to mention that due to the high season the hotel was fully booked in the requiter dates. According to the hotel policy we are giving priority to our in-house guests in case of cancellation - as happen in your situation. We tried to reach you couple of times by phone, Email and eventually with rate offer that was send to your room.

Nevertheless, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our rooms and view and hope to see you once again in the further.