All reviews rooftop pool library bar garden suite sushi restaurant white city the general manager rooms are beautiful rothschild boulevard breakfast was delicious great boutique the location is perfect neve tzedek dinings israel tel concierge hip
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Great service, clean rooms, new and well maintained facilities.
The staff was great, a special thank you to the hotel manager who greeted us upon arrival and was constantly around, making sure we enjoy our stay.
It’s not cheap but we’ll worth the money. The hotel is centrally located, next to all the restaurants, bars and nightlife tlv has to offer

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank benyefet
NormanTLV, General Manager at The Norman Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Ben Y

Thank you for your review and incredible headline.

It was a great pleasure to meet you at the hotel and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay at The Norman so thoroughly.

I hope that I will have the opportunity to welcome you back here in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We stayed two nights in a lovely suite in this hotel. It had a balcony over the garden. Every comfort is provided and it is hugely better than any hotel we have stayed at in Israel. It is built from town houses so it really has personality. Service is efficient and friendly. Good location. We only tried lunch in the garden but I hear the other two restaurants are to notch.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Macumba333,

Thank you for your excellent review.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay in the suite and enjoyed the personality of the buildings. Most of all, I greatly appreciate your compliment about being the best hotel you have stayed in, in Israel.

I'm glad that you had time to enjoy lunch at Alena and hope that you will be coming back to stay with us to try Dinings, our Japanese tapas restaurant on the roof and the great bar food menu in The Library bar.

Thank you again for taking the time to write on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The rooms, the breakfast, the building, the facilities, the service, the little things such as the soap in the shower, like the tall and the best hotel bed i ever slept...
also the little pool on the rooftop it was super! and in a place that encourage it's guess to go out and discover the city!!!

Loved it - every second.

Room Tip: Try the pudding bread and the excellent French toast in the breakfast.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
NormanTLV, General Manager at The Norman Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Erez H

Thank you for your great review of The Norman.

I could not be happier to read how much you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Tel Aviv one of our favourite cities. The people are friendly, the streets are safe, the food is outstanding, and it has a vibe that is hard to beat. And the best place to stay to enjoy all of that is the Norman. Fabulous service is the hallmark of this boutique hotel, Its right in the center of the city, 10-15 minutes walk to just about everything. Around the corner from Rotheschild, and in addition to having two excellent restaurants onsite, there are many restaurants in the area easily accessible. Staff are inordinately professional, courteous and friendly. Rooms are comfortable in all ways. Its not inexpensive, but it is fairly priced for the quality that you get. Book early- its hard to get in because it offers a unique level of service quality combined with vibe in this incredible city.

Room Tip: all rooms are unique and different so have a conversation with the booking agent to ensure you get what you want.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
NormanTLV, General Manager at The Norman Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear MikeJanette,

Thank you for your outstanding review.

To have our service described as fabulous and our hallmark really gives everyone at The Norman a tremendous boost!

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and I have to agree that Tel Aviv is a wonderful city to spend time in, not just just at the hotel, so I often hear how our location provides a perfect starting and ending point to each day.

I very much hope to have the honour of personally welcoming you back on your next visit to Tel Aviv.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

The bedroom and bathroom are very well designed as is the entire hotel and the service is highly professional, young and friendly, The breakfast buffet is above average, Nice swimming pool on the roaf and again good service.We deeply appreciated the place and will certainly come back

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
NormanTLV, General Manager at The Norman Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear sissiimperatrice,

Thank you for your positive review.

It was a great pleasure to host you and I'm so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at The Norman so thoroughly and your compliments about the team are greatly appreciated by us all.

I am so pleased that you will be coming back, as it will be my great pleasure to welcome you here again.