Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$305
Hotels.comUS$306
eDreamsUS$305
Agoda.comUS$306
PricelineUS$305
Trip.comUS$346
2,351 results
All reviews pool area beautiful hotel business lounge executive room carmel market sea view mediterranean sea hotels in tel aviv tel aviv beach neve tzedek spa israel concierge jaffa kosher shabbat boardwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2021 via mobile

One of the best hotels I have ever experienced and My favorite hotel in Israel.
Beautiful design, good location- just on the beach of Tel Aviv, great food, very good lounge, great Spa, absolutely amazing service.
Do not miss it.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Dorin Malka, Owner at Isrotel Royal Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2021

Dear Erez_amosi,

It was a real pleasure to read that your recent stay in the Isrotel Royal Beach Tel Aviv Hotel lived up to all you hoped it would be. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2020 via mobile

I am very shaken at what just happened to me at Royal Beach Hotel with “Stas” from the concierge services who pushed me because I parked the car outside the hotel after I had received permission , he threatened me and I am a customer and I did not do anything wrong . I was trying to get him to relax and not push me or hit me again. I am afraid of this guy and I am in complete shock . I visit your hotel often for massage and for hotels . I am in disbelief of how your hotel agents operate and it is completely uncalled for and unacceptable to me or to any client . I am shaking writing this because of how he approached me as if he was going to kill me .

I received a call from one of the owners offering me a breakfast at this hotel in order to not write this review however I believe this review should be posted and kept so I declined the small offer of a breakfast

Travelers BEWARE!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank bensY6097AN
Reviewed 19 July 2020

My husband and I stayed at the Isrotel Royal Beach Tel Aviv this weekend and we were absolutely blown away by how AMAZING everything was during our stay.

We were (understandably) nervous about the hotel’s ability to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines, and they handled everything spectacularly. Someone at the front door took your temperature every time you went into the hotel, an on the weekend temperatures were taken before going into the dining room as well. Every single staff member was always with a mask (worn correctly) and gloves, there were hand sanitizer options everywhere, plus partitions when checking in and out of the hotel. The dining room was buffet, but everything was either pre-plated or served by a member of the hotel staff so hotel goers weren’t touching things.

The service at the hotel throughout our stay was also incredible. Everyone was there to help, quickly and with a great attitude. I could not recommend this hotel highly enough.

Room tip: We're huge fans of the executive rooms, especially because they offer access to the business lounge.
Date of stay: July 2020
Dorin Malka, Owner at Isrotel Royal Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2020

Dear daniellefF2810UC ,

It was such a pleasure to read your comments regarding your recent stay in the Isrotel Royal Beach Tel Aviv Hotel.

Presenting the ultimate in luxury and prestige, the Royal Beach Tel Aviv is located on the non-stop city's bustling promenade, close to countless prominent business centers and popular entertainment venues.

This attractive location makes it easy for guests to enjoy an entire world of fabulous entertainment and cultural activities within easy walking distance: endless white beaches, the artsy Neve Tzedek neighborhood, HaTachana – the old train station that has been converted into a modern leisure complex, the ancient port city of Old Jaffa, Nahalat Binyamin pedestrian mall, the famous Rothschild Boulevard, and more.
The Royal Beach Tel Aviv boasts 230 magnificently-decorated rooms and suites to suit every guest's tastes. Whether you're a business traveler attending a conference, a family enjoying some quality time together, or newlyweds on your honeymoon, we have the ideal room for you. Most rooms benefit from a balcony offering a breathtaking vista of the beach and Mediterranean, or of Tel Aviv's beautiful urban landscape.
Sample exquisite meals at the hotel's West Side restaurant, prepared by a renowned gourmet chef, to immerse yourself in a culinary experience of international standards. Or, if you have another kind of art in mind, explore the DigiArt exhibition throughout the Royal Beach Tel Aviv. This unique art hub presents more than 600 works by up-and-coming Israeli arts working in digital media, including photography, videos, animation, and more

Our goal is the comfort and enjoyment of our guests and we sincerely appreciate receiving letters such as yours, which affirm by how much we have succeeded. We will be happy to welcome you again during your next stay in Tel Aviv

Reviewed 17 July 2020 via mobile

As always we had a wonderful stay. Hotel so accommodating, loved the service. Food and breakfast delicious. I get totally looked after and spoilt. This is by far the best hotel to stay in, in Tel Aviv great location modern deluxe and welcoming. Ruhama is so helpful and fantastic she looked after us like a Queen & King.
Thanks for having us Royal Beach hopefully we will be back soon..:)

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dorin Malka, Owner at Isrotel Royal Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2020

Dear lisabCS .

Reviewed 7 July 2020

Hotel is perfectly located across from the beach, near shopping and restaurants, and of course, the Carmel Shuk with its amazing nightlife!

Kudos to Noam and to Miri who work in the pool restaurant.. Fantastic food and fantastic service all with a warm smile!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dorin Malka, Owner at Isrotel Royal Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2020

Dear NNZnnzNNZ ,

It was a pleasure to read that your recent stay in the Isrotel Royal Beach Tel Aviv Hotel lived up to all you hoped it would be. We shall look forward to welcoming you again in the future.