1,803 results
All reviews pool area corner room business lounge executive room carmel market sea view breakfast buffet mediterranean sea neve tzedek spa israel concierge jaffa tel rachel kosher shabbat
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Loved staying here. Comfortable rooms, which were not big but adequate. As with hotels everywhere, not quite enough space to get all our clothes away easily. Furniture in the lobby is getting a bit tired. But some huge pluses.
The pool area is fantastic with every type of chair, lounger, sun bed etc that you could want. The breakfasts are huge and first rate and the staff are excellent.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Our bed was full of sand. Told the front desk. No apology. So gross. I'm pretty sure they just never changed the sheets from the last guests. The breakfast was not good. Overcooked eggs nothing special.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank LizG311
Benny L, Public Relations Manager at Royal Beach Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Liz G
Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your stay at Royal Beach Tel Aviv.
I was sorry to read that your stay was not as good as it could have been and a copy of your
review was sent to our housekeeping manager and the chef.
Our staff go above and beyond to ensure all guests’ needs are met, so I am really surprised to read about the sand on your bed.
Your review is taken very seriously and will be discussed with the relevant Department Heads.
Ruhama

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Our child has multiple life threatening allergies our agent wrote it in the reservation, upon check-in until promised to check in with us and accommodate our needs they said he would call us they never did with reminded them three times they still didn’t call the following morning reminded them again still didn’t call they promised .

The hotel floors, extremely dark, the rooms are small can set up a bit Bizzarre

In the dining room the hostess was very nervous and unpleasant she was upset we asked questions about the seating she was in a rush to just sit us and walk away she actually snapped when I asked a simple question .
the rest of the dining staff was very nice.
At the checkout, while paying the change they gave me was short when I mentioned it the person giving the change angrily opened the Cash drawer and slammed down the extra coin angrily
I left it and said keep it .. she was actually upset that I asked for my change

All in all the hotel is in a very convenient location the breakfast is amazing, the restaurant downstairs Westside is very good .
However the service leaves
Allot to be desired

Upon returning home dinner party a coconcierge was at the door almost knocked me over when I was walking in with my child I’m my
Arms She was busy talking to a Coleague and disregarded us, that is the general attitude we found in the hotel except for the waiters and managers in the dining room who were nice and professional and went the extra
Mile

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Chanalee K

Dear Chanalee,

First thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are very sorry to hear your experience was not as good as it could have been. We take each of our guest's comments and suggestions very seriously and are always trying to give our clients the best service possible.
I red your review very carefully, i really apologize for all the inconvenience you went thru.
I am glad you found the hotel convenient , that you enjoyed breakfast and the West Side restaurant.
We hope you will give us another chance and I will be more than happy if you could let me know when it will be and I will make sure you will have a holiday to remember.
Ruhama

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

The royal beach is not for everyone. Expensive, mostly adult orientated, no free parking. On the other hand it is most certainly 5 star, clean, well decorated, excellent service and good food. Also to be recommended are the house staff who refresh the room at least twice a day.
On the whole a good stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Though we were greated by a friendly and helpful reception, and especially Avi was very nice, and the concierge services were equally helpfull and friendly, the rest of the hotel was below expectations. Housekeeping services were very irregular, we had to call for water, coffee, towels and other days everything was done perfectly as well. Food below expectations as well: no effort was made to provide the excellent fruits Israel grows (when we made a comment though a special platter was made for us with mango, kiwi, pine apple but at the breakfast buffet it was just apples and oranges), the eggs were always cold and not fresh (prefab?), salads were ok. The executive lounge was sufficient but not great either. All in all we will not go back there even though its location is great.

Trip type: Travelled on business