1,803 results
All reviews pool area corner room business lounge executive room carmel market sea view breakfast buffet mediterranean sea rooms are modern neve tzedek spa israel jaffa concierge tel rachel kosher
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Stayed here for one night. Check in and check out quick; no lines. Friendly staff behind counter. The hotel decor is really dark. Hallways to bedrooms are super dark, black and gray decor, a bit depressing. Rooms were clean, but definitely not 5 star clean. Dust all over light fixtures and mirror in bathroom. Slight smell of mildew in shower. Didn't feel so clean at all. Lot's of noise. Could hear the people above us showering and talking. Pool snack bar ridiculously overpriced. I paid 32 shekel for a slurpee/slushy (no alcohol), that is frankly insane! Hotel restaurant West was ;lovely and delicious and great service. Breakfast: Dining room is tight. The table next to us was a few inches away. It was annoying that I had to 'order' a coffee instead of being served or asked if I'd like a coffee (even for instant coffee, you have to ask a waiter/ress); that's not 5 star. A nice selection at breakfast that caters to non-israeli's; for examples, bagels for Americans and lots of French pastries. No omelette or egg making station; that you also have to 'order'. Note that the pool is beautiful yet fully in the shade and on the small side. Beautiful location right near the beach.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marcymiriam
Benny L, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Beach Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Marcymiriam
Thank you for choosing to stay at Royal Beach Tel Aviv and taking the time
to write your recent review. Your feedback is invaluable and allows
us to identify areas of improvement.
I will pass along on your comments to all relevant managers.
I am glad that over all your stay was good.
I hope to host you again and you will see the difference.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Came here for a family holiday. We arrived in the early hours and I have to say when entering the hotel was a little disappointed. It was 1am and the reception are was very dark and quite dirty, we had a room on the executive floor, the room on first impression was small and so was the bathroom.

The next day with the sun shining everything looks different, breakfast was superb, one of the best you will have anywhere. Pool area works well and staff are very friendly. The business lounge was well worth the extra and the staff in there could not do enough for you.

As each day went by the hotel grew on you more and more. I will definitely return again.

Dear Ark5359
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our hotel.
I am happy to read that your vacation was especially pleasant.
I am happy to read that you changed your mind from the very beginning..
and glad that you will return.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed there one night and it was enough to make me change my mind. I have never come across such a poor service! Every single employe is terrible. From the door man to the cooker. I will never come back, that is for sure
Horrible.

Dear simonsebban
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are very sorry to hear your experience was not as good as it could have been. We take each of our guest's comments and suggestions very seriously and are always trying to give our clients the best service possible. I am really sorry that you did not enjoy with us and you can write me an e-mail if you like to: ruhamaa@isrotel.co.il
I would like to see in to it.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We arrived at the hotel at around 1.30am, we were shown to our room which stunk of cigarette smoke, we called the staff, they sent someone up and he agreed we couldn't possibly sleep there. The next room we were shown was a disabled room which, not being disabled we didn't feel right in sleeping in. We were told there were no other rooms until the next day. The next morning we went down to the front desk, I specifically asked not to be near the lift. We got shown to our next room and it was next to the lift, but worse than that it was next door to the room where the cleaning products and amenities were, so the door was opening and shutting from very early in the morning totally disturbing our sleep. This is the second time Ive stayed here this year and I feel very disappointed. I asked to see a manager several times and in the end gave up.
On the plus side, the concierge were simply marvellous. They were keen to help and book us lovely restaurants which they recommended and they were incredibly helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank elizabluebell

Dear elizabeluebell

Thanking you for sharing your Royal Beach TLV Experience,
we are sorry to note that your overall stay was not according to your expectations.
We would like to have the opportunity to follow up on these, take action
and if possible rectify the shortcomings from our end and as such kindly ask you,
at your convenience, to contact me directly to this email ruhamaa@isrotel.co.il .

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The location is perfect, just across the beach. Within walking diastance to Yafo. Great enjoyment at night walking along the beach. The room is just so-so. A room for three was not as big as I expected and the sofa bed not very comfortable. Rather, I’d recommend the standard double.

Date of stay: July 2018

Dear clarazh5
Thank you for sharing your recent experience on Tripadvisor,
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon
for a vacation at the Royal Beach TLV hotel.