All reviews rothschild boulevard center of tel aviv boutique hotel smallest room classic room great hotel walking distance breakfast is served first floor small hotel perfect location the ground floor booked this hotel hotel room amazing breakfast great boutique bellboy
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I love the Hotel Berdichevsky! I was a guest the summers of 2017 and 2018. Next summer (2019), I'm surprising my wife with a long weekend stay at the Hotel B. I know she'll love it. The location is great. The staff is friendly and helpful. The meals on the meal package are varied and tasty. And, the Speakeasy lounge is amazing. It's decorated as if it was 1920's bar, with great period music and exotic drinks to match. Assa and friends, I look forward to seeing you again soon... Rabbi LAM

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear Rabbi LAM,
First,thanks for the lovely and excellent review.
I'm pleased we met your expectations once again and I'm glad you choosing the hotel year by year,your loyalty is much appreciated.
Thanks again for the lovely review and I'm looking forward to host you and your wife next summer.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Hotel B is beautifully located, right in the theater / arts district of Tel Aviv. 2 minute walk to great eating and great pub scene, 10 minute walk to great shopping, 20 minute walk to the beach.

The hotel itself has a killer cocktail bar - small but always packed and lively and interesting. Rooms are modern and clean and comfortable. If you're American, you will perceive them on the smaller side but certainly big enough for 2.

Assa is the proprietor and the hotel's secret weapon - really makes an effort to make the experience personal - and it shows!

Believe the hype on this place.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear guest,
First,thanks for the lovely and excellent review,it's much appreciated!
I'm pleased to know you enjoined from hotel location,from the room,from our great ''Bellboy'' cocktails bar (considers one of the best cocktails bar in Israel) and most important from our service.
Me and my team are very keen to ensure customer's stay and exceed their expectations so I'm glad we met yours.
Thanks one more time for the lovely review and I hope to host you soon again.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

THE location - can't beat it, smack in the center of things, right next to Rotschild Blvd and
the cultural center of Tel Aviv. Small hotel. Staff very friendly. However our room was small though well appointed. View of the next building, not appetizing..(2nd floor).Taliking about appetite, the hotel doesn't offer breakfast on the premises, and one can choose one of three nearby coffeeshops, In the one we chose they wanted to charge for a second cup of coffee. For the room prices they charge, that is truly annoying. No hotel parking so one has to look for other solutions. No lobby. The bar which you have to cross on your way to the elevator was very lively and loud in the evening. We chose this hotel for its location primarily, but were a little disappointed in the end. The bed was great though - we gave the sleep quality an avarage rating only because the a/c was noisy.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yanem
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear guest,
First,thanks for the feedback.
I'm pleased to know you enjoyed from the hotel central location,from the great ''Bellboy'' cocktails bar and most important from the staff friendly service.
The hotel located in a street surrounded by buildings therefore there is no view.
At all the coffee shops guests can choose from the breakfast menu,all the breakfast meals including one hot and one cold beverage,any extra should be paid and I find it legitimate.
The hotel has agreement with a parking lot nearby(one minute walk) and I'm sorry this information was not brought to your attention.
The hotel has a lobby with coffee area,cookies,newspapers and music everyday from 6AM to17:30PM, from 18PM the lobby turns to one of the best cocktails bar in town.
Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience the a/c noise caused you,any technical failure can be reported to the front desk,most of them the we can fix on the spot.
I hope to host you soon again.
Assa Madmoni-hotel manager

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

my husband surprised me for my birthday weekend. The atmosphere at the hotel was right on from the minute we walked in to the hotel. The beautiful urban scenery, even at the entrance, The Bellboy bar was awesome. The hotel staff was delightful and professional. Even the hotel manager was always around and made our stay even better. This is the perfect hotel for those who are looking for something special and conceptive. Perfect Tel Aviv location and lots to do around the hotel. The rooms are super clean, modern and well kept. We definately enjoyed the massages and all around it was a perfect weekend at a most perfect hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear guests,
Thanks for the lovely and warm feedback!
I'm pleased to know you enjoined from the hotel atmosphere,from the ''Bellboy'' cocktails bar,from the central location,from the room,from the spa treatments and most important from the staff friendly and professional service.
I'm glad we have met your expectations and it's great you had a special and perfect birthday.
I will be more than happy to host you soon again.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The hotel is beautiful with very nice and customer pacing staff . Rooms and bar atmosphere is unique and provide a real vacation feeling.
We been there already few times and choose to come again and again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear guests,
First,thanks for the great and lovely review.
I'm pleased to know you enjoined once again from the hotel atmosphere and most important from the staff friendly service.
I'm glad you enjoined and your loyalty is much appreciated!
I will be more than happy to host you soon again.