Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Pool
US$300
US$249
  • Breakfast included
The Maxim Hotel(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$343
US$195
  • Pool
US$240
US$185
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

US$540
US$327
US$243
Atlas.co.il
  • Breakfast included
The Rothschild 71(Tel Aviv)
US$200
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsmini bargreat locationcarmel marketseabeachtaxitel
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Yes accept the fact that Israel is not the most clean country in the world, you will definitely like this hotel very much.

We lived there 5 days a double room with jacuzzi for 722 euros. As I understand, for Israel it's a regular price for a 3-4 stars hotel near the sea. Everything was ok: friendly and very affable staff, location is great - about 100 meters to the see, prices in the mini-bar were very close to those in the shops. However, the neighboring area near the hotel is really disappointing. The view from our windows was a tacky and very ugly buildings. Of course, they don't belong to the hotel, but still this picture leaves a bad impression.

Also, the price on Booking was about 50 euros lower, but the hotel deducted from my credit card the increased rate without any clear explanations.

Неплохой отель по абсолютно средней цене в этом районе. Хорошее обслуживание, персонал быстро реагирует на все просьбы. Плохое впечатление оставляет лишь вид из окон на обшарпанные здания и грязные дворы, что в принципе типично для Израиля.

Отель списал с карты стоимость почти 50 евро выше заявленной, невнятно объяснив это какими-то непонятными банковскими комиссиями.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

For the price paid I knew I wasn't going to get the standard of accommodation comparable to that if some of the larger hotel chains, but there is a certain expectation that needs to be met for any hotel stay.
When I arrived at the hotel I was pleasantly surprised as the location was fantastic, being less than 50m to the beach. The external facade was rather non descriptive and could have been missed unless you were looking for it. Whilst check in is at 3pm, I informed them that I was going to be arriving early and was allowed to be checked in at 10am for no extra cost.
Now that we have the good points out of the way.....
The hotel itself is a combination of a number of residences all interconnected by a few back alleys, some of which are prettier than others!! The part I was staying in required me to walk through a small amount of building work and dust in order to get to the room. My bags were kindly taken to the room for me by a rather unkept paint strewn labourer..
When I opened the door I was met with an overwhelming smell of stale smoke! I am used to people around me smoking, but the room had obviously not been aired out since there was a very heavy smoker in it (a smell I couldn't shift even with all the windows open).
The room itself was typically Israeli with little attention to detail but all the amenities available.
The advertised King size bed was just two single mattresses pushed together on a double bed frame, meaning that it was impossible to sleep in the middle.
The main problem however was when I tried to get the jacuzzi working. The knob to switch the water from shower to bath had broken off and therefore I needed to climb onto the bath to get a better angle and not get sprayed by the boiling water jets. From there I could see on top of the shelf/cupboard that housed the microwave unit. It was covered in dust and had used paper towels on it, which is never nice, but in addition there was also a used condom. Judging by the level of dust on top of the cupboard it could have been there for a long time. Whilst I can deal with a little dust this last part is disgusting and extremely unhygienic.
Thankfully the stay was only one night because if it wasn't I would have checked out first thing in the morning and gone somewhere else!
I wouldn't recommend staying here and would suggest getting a more modest hotel with a guaranteed level of cleanliness and hygiene.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Everything all right. Outside of the building a little runned down. This is normal for the area. Staff is very nice. The extra pay for a room with Jacuzzi is really worth it. This is pretty much the only real wow about the Hotel.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Now that we have the good points out of the way.....

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Not the Ritz, but clean, modern rooms, good shower, aircon and great location. Staff were helpful and for the price I have no complaints. If you want to save your money in Tel Aviv this is a good option

Stayed: October 2016