All reviews mini bar great location carmel market sea beach taxi tel
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Everything all right. Outside of the building a little runned down. This is normal for the area. Staff is very nice. The extra pay for a room with Jacuzzi is really worth it. This is pretty much the only real wow about the Hotel.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

For the price paid I knew I wasn't going to get the standard of accommodation comparable to that if some of the larger hotel chains, but there is a certain expectation that needs to be met for any hotel stay.
When I arrived at the hotel I was pleasantly surprised as the location was fantastic, being less than 50m to the beach. The external facade was rather non descriptive and could have been missed unless you were looking for it. Whilst check in is at 3pm, I informed them that I was going to be arriving early and was allowed to be checked in at 10am for no extra cost.
Now that we have the good points out of the way.....
The hotel itself is a combination of a number of residences all interconnected by a few back alleys, some of which are prettier than others!! The part I was staying in required me to walk through a small amount of building work and dust in order to get to the room. My bags were kindly taken to the room for me by a rather unkept paint strewn labourer..
When I opened the door I was met with an overwhelming smell of stale smoke! I am used to people around me smoking, but the room had obviously not been aired out since there was a very heavy smoker in it (a smell I couldn't shift even with all the windows open).
The room itself was typically Israeli with little attention to detail but all the amenities available.
The advertised King size bed was just two single mattresses pushed together on a double bed frame, meaning that it was impossible to sleep in the middle.
The main problem however was when I tried to get the jacuzzi working. The knob to switch the water from shower to bath had broken off and therefore I needed to climb onto the bath to get a better angle and not get sprayed by the boiling water jets. From there I could see on top of the shelf/cupboard that housed the microwave unit. It was covered in dust and had used paper towels on it, which is never nice, but in addition there was also a used condom. Judging by the level of dust on top of the cupboard it could have been there for a long time. Whilst I can deal with a little dust this last part is disgusting and extremely unhygienic.
Thankfully the stay was only one night because if it wasn't I would have checked out first thing in the morning and gone somewhere else!
I wouldn't recommend staying here and would suggest getting a more modest hotel with a guaranteed level of cleanliness and hygiene.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Not the Ritz, but clean, modern rooms, good shower, aircon and great location. Staff were helpful and for the price I have no complaints. If you want to save your money in Tel Aviv this is a good option

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is a wannabe of modern style but it is tasteless and vulgar. The room is tiny and the door of the room is like entering a bunker. The bed was not very comfortable and there was smoking smell in the room. There is a lot of young people staying there so you will hear them going drunk for the party and when they come back, of course you will get awake because of their loud screams and drunk state. People in the reception are young and they are ok since people in Israel are not so friendly in average (at least that was my experience).

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

A friend and I came to stay at this 'hotel' in Israel and over all it has been a VERY negative experience.
When we arrived, there was no air conditioning in the 35 degree heat, however this was fixed quickly.
The bathroom light was not working but again it was fixed quickly.
The bed sheets were dirty and on the 3rd day, the air conditioning began making me a very loud noise, a noise that was going to be impossible to sleep through. We turned the air conditioning off and were given a small fan to replace it with, this van was useless and I spent the whole night awake, not being able to sleep because of the heat.
However, after a complaint we were upgraded for free to a better room. Unfortunately, this room has no towels and when we asked at reception we were told the hotel had 'run out of towels'. This was completely unacceptable. After a day at the beach and a shower, my friend and I had to use toilet tissue to dry ourselves. We were told we would get towels that evening, but they never came.
The ladies that clean your room will knock until they have deliberately woken you up, even after you lock your door and it's obvious they can't get in, they try until you've woken up which is completely unprofessional and not pleasant.
I advice everyone to not book residence suites, tel Aviv. You really do get what you pay for- absolute crap.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends