All reviewsmini bargreat locationcarmel marketseabeachtaxitel
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Booked it as last minute and a change from the big chain hotels, got to the front desk very nice and helpful stuff,got a room on the 3rd floor( no elevator) but very short flights, nice room clean with mini bar and a complimentary wine bottle, comfortable bed with a sofa bed as well, from the balcony you see the beach and its 2 min. Walking. We asked for additional blankets and got them really fast. Room was clean but they can up grade the linens as some of them had holes.
Stuff was very nice we asked about a place to print stuff and they let us use their own computer and printer.
At the end we staid additional night.
Price was good as well.
If your driving there's a parking lot next to the hotel tell them your a guest and you will get "guest price"

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

I really enjoyed staying here...

Staff are friendly and accommodating.

Accommodation is very comfortable and it is less than a minute to the beachfront.

Close to everything... as it is very central.

I will definitely be back...

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2015

I cannot understand the bad reviews. The residence suites are RIGHT at the beach, modern and always clean and the prices are very competitive. The staff is very nice (reception in particular). Maybe not so suitable for families since the Allenby road is right next to it and it can get a little lout at night ... but c'mon .... that's Tel Aviv, a city that never sleeps. For beach enthusiast and clubbers I can highly recommend the residence suites. The only downside ... the wifi is quite weak.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2015

Good place, well located, attentive and professional staff.
My room was good and clean, good A/C, there was a small kitchen equipped with a mini freezer and electric stove, pans and cutlery, also a tea maker and other hotel mini bar .
Fair price !
I surely would recommend

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

My co-worker and I decided at the last minute we would stay in tel aviv for a night so at the suggestion of someone we choose this hotel for $180 off the beach last minute in tel aviv is a deal. The check in was quick however they do not take American Express. We were upgraded to a room with a hot tub and also a private bathroom with a shower. When I arrived in my room there was a dirty towel left behind on the floor. When I took a shower the water would run strong then very weak and cold two or three times. Also after my shower there was a flood on the floor as if I showered with the door open. The hottub wouldn't come on so I didn't get to enjoy it. Overall for the money and location this is acceptable for last minute one night stay.
Pro: beach is right across the street, good places to eat on the beach within a 10min walk, 20 mins walking to get to Rothschild Blvd.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends