All reviews mini bar great location air conditioning good size carmel market wifi beach sea taxi tel
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

I really enjoyed staying here...

Staff are friendly and accommodating.

Accommodation is very comfortable and it is less than a minute to the beachfront.

Close to everything... as it is very central.

I will definitely be back...

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2015

I cannot understand the bad reviews. The residence suites are RIGHT at the beach, modern and always clean and the prices are very competitive. The staff is very nice (reception in particular). Maybe not so suitable for families since the Allenby road is right next to it and it can get a little lout at night ... but c'mon .... that's Tel Aviv, a city that never sleeps. For beach enthusiast and clubbers I can highly recommend the residence suites. The only downside ... the wifi is quite weak.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2015

Good place, well located, attentive and professional staff.
My room was good and clean, good A/C, there was a small kitchen equipped with a mini freezer and electric stove, pans and cutlery, also a tea maker and other hotel mini bar .
Fair price !
I surely would recommend

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

My co-worker and I decided at the last minute we would stay in tel aviv for a night so at the suggestion of someone we choose this hotel for $180 off the beach last minute in tel aviv is a deal. The check in was quick however they do not take American Express. We were upgraded to a room with a hot tub and also a private bathroom with a shower. When I arrived in my room there was a dirty towel left behind on the floor. When I took a shower the water would run strong then very weak and cold two or three times. Also after my shower there was a flood on the floor as if I showered with the door open. The hottub wouldn't come on so I didn't get to enjoy it. Overall for the money and location this is acceptable for last minute one night stay.
Pro: beach is right across the street, good places to eat on the beach within a 10min walk, 20 mins walking to get to Rothschild Blvd.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank ashley_c08
Reviewed 21 May 2015

At first sight a good place. But! The room was small with only one chair and no possibility to really close the window. So we enjoyed day and night the heavy traffic on the beach avenue as well as a parking lot opened day and night. Terrible. The service was good, the room was cleaned every day, the bath ok. But this noise!

Room Tip: Avoid this place
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple