The Rothschild 71(Tel Aviv)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$201
  • Bar/Lounge
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$300
US$250
  • Breakfast included
The Maxim Hotel(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$177
US$217
US$167
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$478
US$333
  • Beachfront
US$224
US$176
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$188
Atlas.co.il
US$681
US$410
  • Pool
All reviewsmini bargreat locationcarmel marketseabeachtaxitel
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Great value for money!
Super close to the beach. Our room was great and looked very modern. Bed was very comfortable. The only minus really was the construction site outside of the window which woke us up every morning.
Staff always friendly. I would recommend this place!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2014

Spend another five nights at Residence Suites in Tel Aviv. and like the last times it was again a very good experience. Staff is very welcomming. As a returning guest recieved an extra! And this time a room with a jacuzzi. Great. Clean room, every day recieve clean towels and every second day the bedlinnen is changed. Also always coffee and tea available in the room. I will most cetainly return.
Thanks for a great stay and lovely experience.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Gillis-Mokum
Reviewed 29 September 2014 via mobile

This was the best value I found in tel Aviv. It is in the middle of the Allenby shopping area. Across the street from the best beach in Tel Aviv (no view). Proximity made this place perfect. The room was tiny but just right for one or two guests. The people were friendly. There was no hot water- but I was so hot from walking around that it was refreshing! The best cold shower I ever had. It was really nice with two shower heads . There was AC and a fridge , tea kettle, TV , and microwave. The common areas including the halls are not Air conditioned but that is normal for Israel, so don't count it against them. There are several corner stores and beach shops within 1/2 a block which is convenient when delta looses your bag and you need to buy socks, underwear , a swimsuit , and flip flops . I think it's equivalent to most laQuintas in the state s . I would stay here again .

• Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank SandyAmanda
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I booked this hotel literally on the bus in to tel aviv when I decided to be spontaneous and stay for one night in tel aviv so I could have a full beach day of fun. For $100 I got the simple room 101.

It was perfect. It was very small but had everything I could possibly need for a one night stay.
Super clean, the queen size bed was comfortable, the room with a balcony (not needed) exceeded my expectations. The small bottle of wine left on the bed was a great little perk.

There is no hanging room in closet but for one night who needs it? and the hot water was weak but I was just happy to have a clean place to shower after a long day at the beach that I didn't bother calling the front desk to see if it was something I might not have turned on the proper way.

Despite being on the first floor, I heard no noise from street and felt safe traveling with just me and my. 4 year old daughter.

Beach is literally 1 minute away. Their is a grocery store on the corner to stock up your fridge in room with drinks and food if you need. 10 minute walk to the Carmel shuk and a 30 minute walk on the promenade( or bike ride) to the tachana (old train station) for good dining.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

I would recommend this hotel if you are just looking for a nice place to stay next to the beach and don't want to break the bank.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed 16 April 2014

These rooms were spotlessly clean, well set up with comfortable bed, crisp white sheets,a handy kitchenette and a great shower. The staff were friendly, helpful and polite. They were happy for us to leave our luggage in storage all day while we explored the local safari park at Ramat Gan (which was excellent). The beach is very close by and the market and main shopping area a short walk away. Plenty of eating options close by.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family