1,867 results
All reviews king david lounge guest relations sea view indoor pool executive room business lounge home away from home beautiful room mediterranean sea breakfast buffet is overlooking the beach business trip beach front israel concierge tel promenade
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Very good Hotel, a classic on the seafront ! The rooms are comfortable and very clean it is a luxury hotel so the facilities are quite in line with what one expects. They have a Gym and two pools one in door and one outdoor (seawater).
The breakfast buffet is extensive, well presented and good quality !

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Yaron A, Front of the House Manager at Dan Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Anthony D,

Thank you for staying at Dan Tel Aviv and for your wonderful review.

We hope to welcome you back soon for 5 out 5 Dan Tel Aviv experience.

Warm regards,

Front of the House Manager

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We are now in the hotel and it is the worst ever and the worst way to treat the client. I've booked a triple room for myself and my parents and they gave us a double room with a pillow in the sofa. Also I asked for a room closer to the elevator as my mom did a knee surgery and they gave us a room far away. But the worst part was the way they treat us. I'm used to stay in 5 stars hotels and really think that people do the best they can to satisfy the client. The manager just screamed to us that he didn't care, he didn't have another room and he was fully booked. Then he was laughing at us with his assistant. It was a nightmare. He absolutely didn't give a damn for what we are passing through. The room is so small. I cried after speaking to this manager as I could believe I had no option even paying so expensive... don't stay in this hotel, also the hotel is old and ugly, not modern and not 5 starts at all.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Naiara W
Yaron A, Front of The House Manager at Dan Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Naiara W,

Thank you for your review. I have reached out to you in person and I am glad that you were satisfied with the outcome of our pleasant conversation.

We were sorry to read that you were not satisfied with the room that was provided. Kindly understand that the hotel has to provide the room that you booked which was a deluxe room. These rooms are perfect for 2 and can accommodate triple occupancy with an extra cot. Other room categories that are more spacious were available for you to book

We treat every guest with respect and in a courteous manner. When a problem is reported, we treat it in a professional manner , keeping in mind that different guests, have different expectations and needs. Our staff are trained to find a solution to make things right so that the guests feel valued and appreciated.

Once again, I have reached out to you in person and I am glad that you were satisfied with the outcome of our pleasant conversation.

At Dan Tel Aviv we truly care about every guest.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Modern hotel in a good location. Staff is friendly, the room was clean, and there were nice amenities. The hotel is near the beach, several restaurants and coffee shops, and interesting memorials (which are all over Israel). My only problem was street noise coming through an opening in the window seal.

Room Tip: Stay on the Mediterranean side of the building. There is street noise from several bars across the street
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank la901

Dear la901,

Thank you for your review.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I’m sorry to say this was my least favorite hotel of the four we stayed in while in Israel.

The managers presentation to our group was very n
The location right on the beach was a nice view though I did not step on the sand once.

I was in Israel with the International Caterers Association. We were here to eat out way through the country.
The breakfast here was lacking in comparison to the others we experienced. Nice enough but
Nothing special.

I think the most disappointing was the service.
Grumpy doorman. Short desk girls.
The bartenders did not know how to make a vodka soda. By the way for two drinks at the bar it was $40. Just vodka soda and gin tonic.

Our room was supposed to be two separate beds we had a king. (Plutonic girlfriend we managed)

We asked for late check out on Friday as our flight didn’t leave until way late and were charged and extra hundred dollars.

Nope. Would not stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear LocalTravelerAZ,

THank you for your stay and for taking the time to review the hotel.

I was sorry to read that you were not impressed with the hotel. I know that 2-3 of the group members expected a twin bed instead of king, which we of course addressed immediately and apologized for.

On your re arrival I had the pleasure of meeting your group leader and greet everyone and received exteremly positive feedback from everyone, so I am sorry we didn't have a chance to discuss your stay with you directly.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your gollegues back at the Dan Tel Aviv to a smooth and enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My husband, our grandson and I just returned from a visit to Israel and stayed at the Dan Tel Aviv towards the end of the trip. The room was spacious and well decorated and the food was excellent, but the reason I am writing a review – which I have never done before – is because of the wonderful service we received from the concierge whose name, I think, was Yaron. When El Al delayed our midnight flight home for more than 6 hours on short notice and at the last moment, and the hotel was completely sold out, Yaron called around and found us a room at another hotel. He got us a discount there and even carried our bags out to the waiting cab. Kol Hakavod (all honour) to him and to the hotel!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan F
Yaron A, Front of the house manager at Dan Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Susan F,
Thank you for your kind review. I had the pleasure of assisting you myself - I was the manager on duty on that evening when your fight got delayed.

Thanks for sharing this review. I look forward to welcoming you back in the hotel sometime soon.

Best regards,