2,314 results
All reviews vista lounge the executive lounge ahava products diamond member sushi restaurant pool area is pool staff mediterranean sea old port sea view israel concierge gym jaffa shabbat boardwalk tel
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Spent 3 days there with a group of 60 people. Meal service for the group was excellent. (Steaks were even served medium rare.) Buffets were outstanding. Rooms were A+. Located on the beach. Loved everything about it.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Barbara S,

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Tel Aviv and for taking the time to share your recent experience.

We were very happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay and that our team has reflected the hospitality we aim to serve here at our property.

We do appreciate all the great comments about our hotel and the services and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2018

The hotel is situated near beach. Rooms are tidy and looking fresh. I was using Executive Lounge and I highly recommend it because you've got planety of choice, what to eat and drink and everything is tasty. The view from small balconies (12th floor) are astonishing! Lobby is luxurious as all rooms and entertainment areas. You have to pay a lot for that comfort a lot but sometimes you just have to spend more to feel better :)

Dear K999INjanl,

On behalf of Hilton Tel Aviv, I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the review and for giving us such high rating.

I am very happy to see that you had an enjoyable time with us; I will share your feedback with my team.

Please feel free to contact us, if you have any requests for future stays.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at our hotel,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2018

After staying in 3 non-HIlton hotels in Israel (each of which had been touted as being superior), we finally found one where the service is professional, courteous, and friendly. We received a nice room with a view, the room has more than a dozen electrical outlets (including USB outlets) making it easy to charge all our electronics, the advice from the concierge team, and Sagit Dayan-Harel in the Vista Lounge was helpful and added value to what we thought we'd do on our own. I highly recommend this hotel!

Room tip: I think all the rooms are, likely, excellent given the architect's ability to give every room a nice view.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Doug B

Dear Doug B,

Thank you for choosing us for your stay in Tel Aviv and for having taken the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and I will certainly share your feedback with my team!

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future, I wish you a great day!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2018

Fantastic hotel in a fantastic location. Everything here was superb. Great location right on the beach with fantastic views from the room. Outstanding service with super friendly and courteous staff. Super comfortable, modern room with views to die for. Absolutely superb lounge with the most delicious food and great staff. We can't wait to come back soon and many, many times in the future. One of the best Hiltons in the world.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Second time here. Rooms are modern. Lounge is very nice and stocked all the time. Breakfast is incredible and huge. You won't leave hungry out take time to enjoy the breakfast. Great location to beach.

Trip type: Travelled on business
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear BradBSpurs,