2,311 results
All reviews vista lounge the executive lounge ahava products diamond member sushi restaurant pool area is pool staff mediterranean sea old port sea view israel concierge gym jaffa shabbat boardwalk tel
Reviewed 1 September 2018

We came for four nights. The reception was wonderful. Room was great. My girls had a feast in the awesome sushi restaurant. The staff was very helpful and any request was dealt with quickly. We felt very welcome

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Abraham M,
Thank you for your lovely words about our Yakimono restaurant and your entire stay.
It gives us great pleasure to know that everything was to your satisfaction and in particular the excellent service you received.
We would love to welcome you back in the near future!

Warm regards

Reviewed 1 September 2018

We finished a two week tour with a final night at the Hilton Tel Aviv. Absolutely first class property with excellent amenities, service and ambience. The location is wonderful. Looking forward to returning in the future!

Dear RSNYCG8R,

Thank you very much for choosing Hilton Tel Aviv for your stay in the city that never stops and for taking the time to share your recent experience. We greatly appreciate feedback from our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I look forward to welcoming you once more to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Had I written this in the first couple of days after arriving it would have gotten 2* but thanks to some excellent staff (step forward the lovely Ana Solomon, Rosana and Avi) it recovered some of its va-va-voom.

The problem started at check-in which was handled about as badly as you can imagine. I won't name names but the front desk manager concerned knows who they are - and to be told at an allegedly 5* Hilton (quote) 'If you don't like it then I'll take back the room as I have plenty of people who will want it' really isn't the start you want after a long flight. And all over something which Rosana sorted in an instant. It just took the right mind-set not the jobsworth attitude we had been met with on arrival.

To the nuts and bolts: the rooms are fine in a 4* sort of a way. They were refurbished in 2014/15 and are gradually all being done over the next year or so - and need it. That said, there's plenty of storage, beds are hugely comfortable, the bathrooms are lovely and the turn-down service at night excellent and welcome.

The concierge is good for booking taxis but pretty useless otherwise. They advised against booking for a particular restaurant as it wouldn't be busy but it was rammed and booking was essential. They told us there were no kosher restaurants in Old Jaffa - but there are two. They told us to book a cab for the airport but later said not to. And their recommendation of a local restaurant was an Israeli falafel joint which frankly we could have gotten anywhere. They also didn't tell us about the Old Port, which we found almost by accident, and which was a lovely place to be and which I'd recommend for anyone staying at the Hilton.

Away from the lobby, the pool area is lovely as is the large saltwater pool, and Avi's pool team absolutely snap and quickly get to know everyone. They can't do enough to help and there are loungers, towels and cold water aplenty.

Food at the pool bar (mostly meat) is very good and fresh but be careful of the birds which flock around the restaurant as I got covered in bird lime (head, face, body) whilst eating one afternoon. Surely a hotel cat (or even the occasional visit by a hawk) would sort the problem?

Food in the lobby (mostly fish, pasta and veggie) is also very good, and the terrace a nice place to sit as the sun goes down as the sunsets are spectacular.

Breakfasts in Israel are usually a highlight. Not here. Whilst the staff work hard at the Hilton the food itself for breakfast was average at best. A real disappointment. It was bland and not as fresh as you'd expect and if you were paying $30pp for it you'd be very upset, I venture. We had a BB rate but even so it was a huge let-down.

Friday night dinner is eye-wateringly expensive ($120pp!) and absolutely dreadful. Go elsewhere - anywhere else - and you'll thank me. The main courses were unheated (no warmers, even on timers) and so tepid at best. In every other hotel of this calibre Friday night dinners are piping hot. This food was inedible and frankly dangerous as it was neither completely cold nor hot enough to kill off any bugs which may have been in it. Avoid!

Access to the beach is easy and traffic-free. The beach itself is lovely and safe, with alert lifeguards, gently shelving clean sand and plentiful facilities, though it does get busy of course in summer.

The hotel lies at the northern end of Tel Aviv and so away from much of the hustle and bustle and 24-hour frenetic madness of the rest of the city, which is welcome. It lies next to a park (Independence Park) which is lovely in the evenings and has loads of both child-friendly and dog-friendly facilities. Israel really does know how to make the most of its outdoor spaces and from the park you can easily walk to the beach, the Old Port and of course along the seafront promenade towards Old Jaffa.

For the first two days of my stay at the Hilton I wanted to be anywhere else. But over time as the service improved and Ana in particular took charge of us, it became a place we enjoyed and to which we may return.

Room Tip: Views north are better. Refurbed room floors 12 and up.
2  Thank NBLondon

Dear NBLondon,

Following your recent stay here at Hilton Tel Aviv, I would like to thank you for having taken the time to post your comments.

It is our philosophy to ensure that we provide our guests with the highest standards of product and service at all times. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit and I have shared your feedback with all my team. We made sure Ana, Rosana and Avi read your review.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to our hotel in the near future.

With best regards

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I have been staying at the Tel Aviv Hilton for at least 30 years. It's always been very good. August is always an exceptionally busy time of year at the Hilton and in the past the coping point has been close to breaking point. Not any longer. In my honest opinion, the hotel is currently outstanding under its current leadership.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Birdwatcher203,

With best regards

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The Tel Aviv Hilton, is bar none, consistently the BEST hotel experience we have, EVERY SINGLE YEAR, in our travels. The staff is wonderful, professional, competent, and friendly, and the care and finish of the facility, is phenomenal, and beyond world-class. The management really "gets it", as does all the personnel working there. "A pleasure", would be a severe understatement.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Peter-USA_Member,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review. It was a pleasure to receive your comments and to learn of your appreciation of our hotel and location. We were pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations. Thanks for your generous feedback:” The staff is wonderful, professional, competent, and friendly, and the care and finish of the facility, is phenomenal, and beyond world-class”.

We look forward to many more years of serving you in the true spirit of hospitality for which Hilton Tel Aviv are known. Please visit from time to time our website. We have very interesting offers like our incredible seasonal sales. The entire team in our hotel would love to welcome you back in very near future!