5 people are viewing this hotel
US$385
Free cancellation until 26/05/21
US$385
Free cancellation until 27/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$526
US$374
SAVE US$152
Hotels.comUS$385
eDreamsUS$385
Trip.comUS$526
2,697 results
All reviews the club lounge neve tzedek carmel market large hotel breakfast buffet concierge jaffa israel sea ihg mediterranean boutique
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2020

During my short 5 day stop in this Hotel I unfortunately was forced to stay in the Hotel due to corona-rules and my company’s policy (businesstrip)

But the Service in this Hotel compensated all and let me have a very good time. They care about you and they are helpfull whereever possible.
I‘m in different Hotels every week, but I hardly ever felt so comfortable like in this one here.

Especially I want to thank and mention Mr. Dario, the receptionist who‘s always nice, very kind and smiling under his facemask and also quick in reaction to solve your personal problems/requests.

I‘ll definitly come back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank HaNs01990
Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

Amazing experience.
Great hotel, great staff great service.
We loved the long weekend, will sure come back.
Covid 19 was well kept.
The breakfast service,offered times, and taste was wonderful.
Pool is great.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2020

AMAZING 2 night stay at the David Intercontinental in Tel Aviv.... Staff was super attentive and the hotel was pristine...

We got a great room upgrade with a fantastic beach view.. That didn't hurt!

Nearby to the Carmel Shuk with great night life and Neve Tzedek that's always great to roam through!

Special kudos to Daniel and Ehud on the dining room and pool side bar!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2020

I had an amazing vacation at the David Intercontinental. First of all, they were so clean and conscious of all the COVID rules and I felt very safe. The staff was incredibly welcoming and helpful, and despite the circumstances of COVID, I had a very luxurious and relaxing stay. My room was large and elegant, the food was excellent (and the waiters at breakfast are so nice), the pool is beautiful, the gym was great, and the spa is also lovely. I had a great time, and highly recommend this hotel to visitors of Tel Aviv.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 11 March 2020

Did a site tour of the entire property. Large, revived, well staffed and very courteous personnel. Super fantastic location, with the beach out the door. Terrific part of Tel Aviv and happening place. Many restaurants and things to do around the area.

Date of stay: December 2019
AviYesawich, Resident Manager at InterContinental David Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2020

Dear Sunshine34500,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel.
We are absolutely delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Avi Y.