2,391 results
All reviews aubergine restaurant cigar bar the club lounge neve tzedek carmel market concierge service breakfast buffet pool staff nice pool executive room guest relations rooms are spacious pool area is mediterranean sea business lounge jaffa martina
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I spent recently a few days in the David Intercontinental in Tel Aviv with my friends. Our experience in this hotel was exceptional. The service we got is just perfect and I enjoyed every single minuite in this hotel. I feel Ihave to mention some people by name as they made our stay memorable. Mr. Ian Young Evening Manager, he was the first person we met upon arrival and immediately jumped to us to help. And later on he was always on top of his job. Ms. Lydia Shapiro Guest experience Manager, Ms. Marlene Algane Club Representative, and Ms Zehavit Buchbut Club Manager (I hope I wrote their names correctly, if not please forgive me!) who's smile, attentive services, kindness, really made our days perfect! We owe them a huge thank you!

Room Tip: I think there is no room wouldn't be good enough in this hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gormosy
AviYesawich, EAM - Rooms at InterContinental David Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Gormosy,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.
We will make sure to pass along your wonderful review of our great employees.
We hope you will visit us again.
Avi Y.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for almost a week. This is an expensive and suppose to be a high end hotel. Disappointed by the quality of the staff (poorly trained, arrogant and unprofessional), except the assistant manager of the hotel. No investment done in the Rooms for years. Not clean. Had to claim for a compensation. These big hotels chain in israel will have to start matching the international standards otherwise they will get destroyed by both internal (boutiques/ hotels) and international competition.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank ygalel
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental David Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello ygalel,

Thank you for leaving us your review and for making us a part of your visit here in Tel Aviv. We are grateful that you chose the InterContinental Hotel.

As always, we wanted nothing more but to always give you the 5-star level of service our hotel has been known for. On this visit, I'm sorry to have fallen short of your expectations with the hotel atmosphere, room upkeep, and how some of our staff made you feel. Customers to us always come first. We try to take care of each and every guest in the best way possible. I'm sorry that this stay didn't go as planned, ygalel. This certainly is not the impression we'd like to leave you

Don't worry, I took the necessary steps to ensure our management gets to read your post and be discussed amongst all concerned staff. We are always on the lookout for ways to make your experience memorable. Reviews such as this goes a long way in identifying areas where we can improve. I hope you also get a chance to read the message I dropped via your inbox to further talk about your review.

We may not have gotten off the right foot but I'm positive to make it better for your next stay. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us.

Best regards,

Frank A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Nice large room with sea view. Well located near to Jaffa and close to the beach. Good service, Helpful staff. Breakfasts were excellent. Will stay at this hotel on my next trip to Israel and have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
AviYesawich, EAM Rooms at InterContinental David Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear wallywoo2,

Avi Y.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Probably one of the best hotels in Tel Aviv, great staff , pool and food - location is amazing and the
Literally 2 minutes from the beach
I would recommend it to families and couples , 2 minutes from the Carmel market , and old Jaffa is close by as well

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
AviYesawich, EAM - Rooms at InterContinental David Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Itay I,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the team and great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Avi Y

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This large hotel offers all you need from a 5* hotel. Rooms are clean with good space for clothes including drawers, safe, mini fridge, TV & as well as a good Turbo hairdryer. Bathroom had a bath & separate large walk-in shower with a large overhead strong shower head. Breakfast selection was AMAZING, too big a selection to name all the food available. The pool area is large with plenty of sun beds although they are close together. There is a spa & a gym. Hotel is in a central position for Tel Aviv within walking distance of Carmel Market, Neve Zedek and across the road from the beach. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
AviYesawich, EAM - Rooms at InterContinental David Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Diane M,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.
Avi Y