6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$304
PricelineUS$304
Orbitz.comUS$304
Lol.travelUS$374
2,593 results
All reviews tel aviv beach gordon beach business trip mediterranean sea ivo israel concierge promenade shabbat tlv
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2019 via mobile

The hotel is situated at a very convenient location with an easy reach from many places and also being beside the beach is making the place an attractive place to stay.
The check in and out speeds are efficient. Free wifi increases the satisfaction.
The rooms are big enough for a long stay but unfortunately needs renovation as all furniture are old faced.
The staff are very friendly and helpful for all needs. The restaurant is serving all needs. The breakfast was amazing and to say the truth one of the best for the variety in the city.
I suggest for all occasions.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Laquila
Ivo J, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear Ms./Mr. Laquila,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 21 November 2019

I stayed 7 nights at the hotel in an executive room in November 2019. I had just stayed at the Crown Plaza for 3 nights in the Centre. I moved to Crown on the beach expecting the similar treatment only to be very pleasantly surprised by the much better treatment. Firstly the staff at reception. When I signed in, where efficient and courteous making sure the small request I made about the gym was immediately answered by phone when I reached my room. Every one seemed a little more professional and trying a little harder which made a big difference to me. I would single out Ivo Jacome, at the reception area, that helped me and each time followed up by making sure I had received the complete information. Everyone at the Crown Plaza seemed to be very helpful and courteous. The staff were simply trying very hard to make my stay more enjoyable. I now strongly recommend the Beach C.P. hotel for your business stay as the combination of location, attention to detail and the staff trying very hard to please the clients made a my end of trip wonderful 7 business day business stay. The executive lounge adds a nice touch where the food was nice and staff pleasant and professional. I have already recommended the hotel, to people within my company traveling to Tel Aviv. The Crown Plaza Beach would be my preferred location to stay in Tel Aviv.

Room tip: Executive room with the use of the lounge. Higher floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kevinkQ1264HH
Ivo J, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2019

Dear Mr. Kevin K,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, and for your comprehensive review.

We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your recent stay. We are particularly appreciative of your comments about Ivo Jacome, the service and the personnel.

We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire personnel, as reinforcement to continue our efforts to make the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach a leader in excellence.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future. Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach.

Lee Ben Moshe
Guests Relations Manager

Reviewed 13 November 2019

A great hotel in a great location. The room was beautifully decorated - the reception staff were great. Maxi took the time to email me when my credit card was found in the hotel - great service!
The club lounge is an excellent addition.
Loved this hotel and stay, will definitely be back!

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ms. Christina C,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, and for your review.

We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your recent stay. We are particularly appreciative of your comments about Max.

Guests Services Manager

Reviewed 11 November 2019

I am an IHG Gold member and I stayed there for 4 nights and I have to say I am satisfied with my recent stay. The receptionists were really friendly and professional, especially Moty, Maxi and Maria.
Room service and housekeeping were good as well in taking things to our room.
Tal, one of the managers, was also extremely polite and caring.
Breakfast was very good as well.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TeH_Matt182
Ivo J, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2019

Dear MattCarolus,

Greetings from Tel Aviv!

We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your recent stay. We are particularly appreciative of your comments about Maria, Moty and Maxi.

Guests Services Manager

Reviewed 31 October 2019

Crown Plaza Tel Aviv Beach: arrival 26 Oct, two nights in renovated room 903.
Exceptionally well prepared room, I especially liked the shower. Views include beach, ocean, and Jaffa Port. I was positively impressed by the well heated indoor pool open from seven in the morning. Staff was always friendly and helpful. There is no road between hotel and beach, thus, beach access is easy. The room is quiet during the night. I recommend to use valet parking.
During the day, skate rollers practiced on the sidewalk below my room causing tremendous noise.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Frank P

Dear Mr. Frank P,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach.

We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment.

Once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise.

Guest Services Manager