“Yummy food and Great service”
Review of 24 Rupees

24 Rupees
Ranked #457 of 1,784 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2017

You climb the stairs to Indian music, take off your shoes and walk inside. You sit on the floor on cushions and enjoy the ambiance. I was there with couple of my office colleagues from India and Canada.

The Indian food was excellent, not too spicy and more importantly not too expensive. The atmosphere was great, cushions everywhere, nice music and an overall relaxed experience.

We were very full just with the selected thali with no room for anything else. But we tried gulab jamun and that was like an Icing on the cake. Last but not the least, service was superb. Cheers!!!

1  Thank AnkitSingh01

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The food wasn't as I remembered it from previous visits. The dal had too much liquids, potatoes weren't cooked well but it is a nice place. I would go there for a drink and small dish, but not to eat

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I really would love to give these guys a great review, since they are a vegan place, but I can't. It could be that I'm from an area of the world where you get authentic Indian food.

24 Rupee does not have a very strong spice or flavor to their food. It's very mild. Indian food really is much more flavorful then what they serve.

It's not an attractive place at all, as they are going for the shanty look. If the food was amazing that would be fine. As it stands though , little flavor plus not attractive equals , we not be returning.

Sorry 24. I'll make my vegan Indian at home for the time being.

1  Thank Video Tours Of ... C
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Be prepared to take your shoes off and sit on the floor! Great atmosphere but acoustics aren't great so not always easy to hear the other people around the table talking. Food was OK but not great.. not hot enough, not spicy enough and not tasty enough. Great breads though.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Have a pretty nice tali. 2 out of 4 side dishes were really good, 2 we're not so good at all.
The Chai was not spicy at all, and the desserts and samosas were not amazing. It feels almost like a dabbah, or a place full of Israelis in India, but they're is better Indian for in TLV for the same price +-