“Great food, great atmosphere, reasonable price, excellent experience”
Review of Frame

Frame
Ranked #1,344 of 1,845 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We were here for a weekend dinner, reservations in advance are obligatory, the eatery is rather full (other than the outdoor seating area during the hit summer months). They have a tablet menu in which you of course also see photos of the different plates, which is a nice feature. We ordered edamame beans and shrimp in a whipped cream sause together with Thai rice and another dish called Black Tiger, which is a shrimp and noodle dish in a spicy soya sauce. They also have dishes for carnivores and vegetarians. The food is delicious, service good and prices reasonable, which all in all makes for a pleasurable experience. The only hitch is that the restaurant is not in the center of Tel Aviv but rather in the commercial area of Ramat Hachayal, an area in the north eastern part of the city. The atmosphere is very pleasant and the noise level bearable. Enjoy!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We were celebrating a birthday. Saturday lunch. Eight people, various ages. All were absolutely satisfied with their meals. We had Sushi, steaks, chicken, salad and most of all LOVED the excellent deserts. Service was quick and efficient. I will surely go there again to celebrate!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017

frame is a lovely place. they are open 24-hours, and their food is always great. I usually order steak or fish, and there never were any falls. the food is a little pricey, but the dishes are generous and delicious.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Susrprisingly, this small airport sushi bar is priced more or less the same as any other Tel Aviv sushi bar - no airport mark-up that I noticed (having said that, sushi is expensive in Tel Aviv anyway...)

I only had the vegetarian sushi, but that was not impressive at all. Possibly the fish sushi are better.... If I had to have a complete meal, there are better options nearby.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I had lunch in this restaurant cuple of times, and I must say that I'm not a passionate in sushi, but I appreciated the food.
I took the combo shownn in the picture, honestly too much for a business lunch!

Date of visit: April 2017