“Art Classes”

Tel Aviv Art Studio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tel Aviv Art Studio facilitates the process of art making to best suit each individual and their creative journey. We focus on artistic expression in all forms. From art lessons and workshops, group or individual art therapy, and art parties, we offer a place for people to create freely. Every artist, whether child or adult, can find their own creative confidence through drawing, painting, and mixed media. All ages and levels are welcome! Tel Aviv Art Studio, be the artist that you are through creative, confident, intuitive ART !
Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

I have only wonderful things to say about Natasha and her studio. Natasha offers her expertise to enable her students to create their own masterpieces. The studio offers an warm and inviting atmosphere allowing the students to enjoy each other's company and the whole experience.

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

Painting at the tel aviv art studio was the best experience during my year long stay in Israel. While I first began going here to create a portfolio for school, this ended up being my go to place when I felt the need to just let loose and express myself creatively. Natasha is simply the most sweetest and down to earth person. She is a great listener, very patient and knows how to direct you in such a way that will challenge you to intuitively choose your personal direction in whatever project you take on.
"If you're someone like me who once thought "I'm not a creative person" worry no more! Natasha really knows how to build on each person's strengths to help you reach your personal artistic goals. The Tel Aviv Art Studio is by far the perfect place if your looking for a supportive atmosphere to enjoy a creative outlet in your busy life. :)

Reviewed 12 July 2015

Cute art studio in Tel Aviv ! Great location and great classes! Very intimate studio with great coffee!

2  Thank HerschelG
Reviewed 26 June 2013

My boyfriend and I had a semi-private class with Natasha and it was a lot of fun. Natasha is a professional, but is very laidback and friendly. Neither of us had much experience with art and Natasha guided us through some creative and diverse techniques, equally instructing and giving us an opportunity to express ourselves creatively.
Would recommend the experience for couples who want to do something fun together :)
Thanks for a wonderful time!

Reviewed 26 June 2013

What a special little art studio! From the creativity it invokes, to the fun that spills over and the interesting people you will meet. I've been to a couple of workshops here, and especially loved the workshop with international artist John Ross Palmer. You don't have to have an art experience to go to the studio - in fact its better if you don't!!! Highly Recommend a visit!!!!!

1  Thank Si M