All reviews welcome drink breakfast was delicious israeli breakfast lovely boutique espresso machine the location is perfect spent nights minute walk to the beach shakshuka carmel market neve tzedek rooms are small rothschild boulevard pampering tel toiletries
Reviewed 20 June 2016

We would be in Tel Aviv for two nights on our way to Jerusalem, and didn't really want to stay in the typical international chain type of hotel on the beach, as agreeable as they no doubt are. So we decided to book into The Rothschild - Tel Aviv's Finest, located on Rothschild Boulevard in the more down town part of the city. At our request, the hotel organized a taxi to collect us from the airport - we had just flown in from Amsterdam. The taxi was waiting for us, the driver friendly and informative, and the price was as we had been informed. On arrival, the charming and professional hotel staff offered us a cold glass of white wine each while we were checking in and our luggage was being taken to our room. Our was well equipped and atmospheric - it felt as if we were in what I had imagined Tel Aviv to have been. Air conditioning was great, the bathroom was well appointed, and the bed very comfortable. Admittedly, the room was not vast, but adequate for our needs. The breakfast was delicious and served in the very comfortable and quirky bar area. Although lunch and dinner were not catered for, that was no problem for us as we preferred to take a short walk down Rothschild Boulevard to savor some of the local restaurants. At the end of the evening, it was very pleasant to sit outside in the small garden in the front of the hotel with a drink from the excellent bar, just watching the city go by. Throughout our stay, we were extremely well looked after. The Rothschild Hotel - Tel Aviv's Finest is a great place to stay in Tel Aviv.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Our family enjoyed a 2 night stay at the Rothschild Hotel #96 (June is a wonderful time to visit). The hotel is located in a beautiful part of Tel Aviv (the Bauhaus architectural World Cultural Heritage Site)
on a lovely tree-lined part of Rothschild Blvd). A 30 minute walk will get you to many/most points of interest. The hotel rooms (bathrooms, etc) are nice, the staff VERY friendly & supportive, and the breakfasts (included in room rate) our absolutely superb!
The Rothschild Hotel (located at #96) is a wonderful place to stay in Tel Aviv -- highly recommended!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2016

stayed there for 5 nights on a business trip. very attentativr staff, but the attention on the patio could be approved a bit, and service was quite slow. but, in generell the Hotel is great from his decor, to the friendlyness of the staff. i highly recommend going there

Room Tip: Single room are quite small, but cozy and comfortable
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2016

My dad and brother came from NYC to visit me in Tel Aviv, and I recommended that we stay here because of the great reviews, and because my dad usually stays at one of the big hotels on the beach. I thought this would give him a much more interesting, intimate experience, with more personal and better customer service. I wish I had never recommended this place. Not only was the room TINY but the service horrible. The "beach towels" they gave us were more like bath towel rags, and the breakfast experience illustrated the worst service I've ever had at a hotel. We were there for 2 mornings, and each one was worse than the last. It would have been better if we just went somewhere else. One morning we waited an hour for our breakfast to be served, even though it wasn't even crowded. After a half hour of waiting, the waiter asked us to remind him what we had ordered. Every morning they were out of orange juice for some inexplicable reason - it would have been easy for them to buy orange juice at any store nearby. It's also a very limited menu, unlike the huge breakfasts you usually get at other Tel Aviv hotels. When we left the Rothschild, my dad told the manager how disappointed he was, and that his daughter (me) had recommended staying at this hotel because of all the great reviews she had read. The manager was very apologetic, and said that she would speak to the service staff about the breakfast problems. Since I live in Tel Aviv, she offered for me to come back for a breakfast on the house - and promised that the service would be excellent. That would have been a really nice gesture if it had actually happened. About a month later, I called her and texted her telling her I'd love to come by for breakfast. She never responded to me.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Yardena S
DiaghilevTelAviv, Manager at The Rothschild Hotel - Tel Aviv's Finest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear Yardena S,

I was very much saddened by your review, mainly because of its bottom line...
Your phone has a voice mail box and if you check it, you will certainly find there a voice message from me, because I did respond to you. When you have tried to reach me, I could not take your call, because I was abroad, but I responded to you as soon as I was back. First I texted you, but as I kept receiving notifications that the messages could not be delivered, I tried to call you . I kept reaching your voice mail over and over again, untill I gave up and left a message there.

For the sake of the TripAdvisor community, I would like to provide some details to your descpition:
The experience of our guests is very important to me. That is the reason why I take the time daily to talk in person to those, whom we have the honor to accommodate. I am happy to hear any sort of feedback, whether it is positive ot negative. This way I have the chance to take a look at your stay from your perspective, analyze the aspects that deserve extra attention and improve our service.
As you have mentioned, I approached you in person the other day and listened carefully to your complaint concerning the breakfast. You were completely right. The service that day was unacceptable. I explained to you that an exceptional grave issue with the kitchen took place and caused the delay and the frustrastion among the team members. I gave you my card with my personal cell phone number, invited you for an on the house breakfast on an "normal" day and promised you an outstanding service, because that is what we are about. The reviews you read are all authentic; We built our reputation on devotion, commitment and excellent service and we always go beyond and above to satisfy our guests.

Yardena, I would be very happy to see you again. Please feel free to contact me.

Dear TripAdvisor members, if you have any questions, I am at your service:
manager@rothschild-hotel.co.il

Warm regards,
Margarita. M
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 30 May 2016

It was recommended to us and we recommend it to everyone else.
The hotel is perfectly located for those who want to be within walking distance of many restaurants and a short cab ride to the beach.
The rooms at the hotel were very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent.
The best part of the hotel was the friendliness of the staff, especialy ofir . .
We will be back