“Tasty”
Review of Landwer's Coffee

Landwer's Coffee
Ranked #21 of 65 Coffee & Tea in Tel Aviv
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Near Gordon Pool and the Marina (difficult to determine a street address). May be part of the Landver chain.
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

My friends and I had a delightfully delicious meal. Everything was fresh and the portions were large. Great coffee!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I ate twice at another Landwer location, on Hanehoshet St in Habarzel area. I loved the food but some dishes were too large and rich. The first night I had a Cypriot Salad which was fantastic, and a Lamb Kebab which was also very good, but overall too much food. Second time a chestnut casserole and eggplant with Tahini. Overall way too rich, but I wanted to try as many local foods as I could. I recommend it, but choose lighter dishes.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I m an israeli. I sit in landver quite often. This is the worst branch. Service is the worst you will encounter in israel. People that will sit after you will finish their food before you will get yours(simple breakfast) food cones out not well.. Some ready some not. Some old some fresh. Don't t expect to get the waiter's attention without raising your Voice. Let alone that they forgot one of our dishes and twice forgot when we asked for more cheese or baba ganush. Over all... We just got upset and didnt finish our Meal like we wanted ordered the bill and left.. .. To find out later that i got a terrible stomic ache... Which i didnt have for quite sometime.... Save yourself the trouble go eat or drink someone else... Unless you want to be treated bad and ruin your day...

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Came here almost every single day of my trip to Tel Aviv. The coffee was fantastic but the food was outstanding, had to keep coming back to try everything again!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We had three times coffee, fresh sqeezed juices, perfect yogurt with granola. I recommend for a quick stop on the way to the beach.