1,909 results
All reviews happy hour free massage rooftop deck hilton beach superior room shakshuka beach bag home away from home sitting area excellent breakfast busy street rooms are small israeli breakfast the location is perfect fiona avi sea
Reviewed 15 November 2018

I stayed 2 nights for business trip in Israel. Warm hospitality at Reception and exceptional Breakfast for the quality of food made with local and very genuine ingredients. Complimentary happy hours from 5.00 to 7.00 pm
I strongly suggest: you are abroad but you feel at home.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2018

We stayed twice at this warm cozy hotel on our trip to Israel this last month, once at the beginning of the trip and once at the end. The staff is very warm, helpful and hospitable. Of all the hotels we stayed at in Israel, the Shalom staff were the most warm and helpful. The location is fantastic, very close to the beach and within walking distance to excellent restaurants. The rooms are smallish but clean, nothing special. The breakfast buffet is very very good and the friendly prompt service was much appreciated. Eti, the manager, was great, very helpful in suggesting places to eat and things to do. The staff booked all of our dinner reservation in advance of our last stay. They were spot on ! Shalom offers free bikes for their guests, don't forget to use their bikes for a ride down the boardwalk to Jaffa. Great vibe, we will stay there again when we return to Israel

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2018

We stayed in the Shalom Hotel for our wedding anniversary and everything was perfect!!!!
The room was super clean and had a great warm feeling, the breakfast was really good and delicious (everything was fresh and a large variety of food :)
The staff were all very kind and nice, we asked for a late checkout and got it with no problems... Couldn't have asked for a better stay to celebrate our time together!
It's a prefect, quiet, and romantic hotel in Tel Aviv :)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2018

I stayed here last week -- my first return visit since my first thirty years ago, to a drastically improved hotel. This is a small, boutique hotel that is part of the Atlas chain, a well-thought-of Israel chain of smaller hotels. People rave about this on the TripAdvisor Israel forum, and I came with high expectations.

At first I was a little disappointed -- it's good but "not all that." The room was relatively small and a tad worn, though perfectly fine (again, it was the expectations). But this place grew on me EVERY DAY. The service is just EXTRAORDINARY, and service is not always the strong point in Israeli hotels. It surely is here. The breakfast staff not only meet every need but got to know me and joke with me. The food was excellent. I saw the desk staff get up and hug returning visitors whom they obviously have come to know. Everyone working at that hotel takes customer service very seriously. Because of my passion for that (I am a labor and employment lawyer who trains on the importance of that), I sought out the manager when checking out to tell her how impressed I was.

That is a winner in my book. I'll be back.

Room tip: They have some larger rooms; ask for them if needed.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

We had a great time celebrating birthday at Shalom Hotel. The atmosphere is of a very high end butique hotel. Everything is cute, at a correct place, and of very high quality ( all things in bath is Italy made for example ). The service in hotel is very personal and A++. All I needed was immidietly processed by reception ( additional nespresso capsules, cake knife... we had a lot of requests :))
The hotel has an extrimely comfortable loft style infront of the sea. What a joy ... you lie down in japanese style loft on the roof infront of the sea. Its was a heaven like expirience for us :)
I am 100% sure that we will go back to Shalom hotel as possible :) !!!

Trip type: Travelled with family