All reviews summer breeze roof terrace small refrigerator beach bag neve tzedek espresso machine carmel market happy hour breakfast was excellent bars and restaurants great location comfortable beds next morning bunk hip tv towels
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

a small and intimate hotel in the middle of Tel Aviv.
nice designed rooms, very good service of the staff- they did everything to make sure we have all we need,
great breakfast.
we all enjoyed our visit very much!
highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Best service ever... extremely kind staff that exceeds all expectations. Great atmosphere and amazing breakfast! Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Will go back to Fabric Hotel as many times as I go back to Tel Aviv.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Fabric Hotel was a good find. Well located in centre of retail fabric stores and close to trendy neighborhood of Neve Tzedek and the new Independence Trail. Not far from the beach. Staff were helpful with directions, buses and places of interest. We arrived prior to check-in and a room was made available by 12.30 which was helpful. A nice touch was the offer of coffee and 2 bottles of water, plus vouchers for free cocktails during Happy Hour from 5-7 pm. The room is smallish but well-fitted with a good shower and comfortable beds. We struggled with the new Smart TV (too smart for us!) and the duty manager at reception came to sort it out. Breakfast was excellent — buffet style with a nod to the Western palate with granola, cranberries, nuts, fruit salad and plain yogurt. My husband enjoyed the scrambled eggs and salmon on a fresh croissant. The only complaint: on the first floor we could hear the thudding sound (doof doof) of music from the bar — not the music itself, only the bass vibrations. At 11 pm I complained to the duty manager but the sound only dissipated around midnight. The following morning I checked it out with Reception who assured me they would look into it and apologies were profuse.
This is a smallish, trendy and quirky hotel with a particular and hospitable quality.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

This was my second hotel in Tel Aviv and I just felt that I was at Home . The energy from everybody in the hotel is just amazing and they make sure that You have the best of anything you like . I got a bike to explore the city by myself , and when I was going to Jerusalem they gave me a back to put all my things and a towel just in case I sweated there lol . The breakfast was just fantástic . The Rooms aré modern and Cozy and the bathroom has the best shower ! Impecable room . Special thanks to Moria and everybody in the hotel for making my last days in Tel Aviv the best and looking forward to come back again

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I made a super last minute reservation with them - I booked the hotel at 10:30PM for the following day and requested an early check in via email. Within a few hours, Avi graciously asked ME what time I would like to check in instead of giving me a time himself. Within less than 12 hours of booking, I was able to check in to the hotel; which is honestly unheard of. I was greeted by Moria who informed me that my room was upgraded free of charge since they did not have the room I had paid for available early enough for me. She and Avi both made my stay unforgettable. They showed me around the hotel, suggested places for me to see/eat, and made me feel like a member of their family by the time I checked out. Not only is the hotel absolutely stunning, but the staff made all of the difference from beginning to end. I would stay here over and over again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo