All reviews dizengoff street center of tel aviv perfect location reception breakfast beach
Reviewed 21 September 2018

I have stayed in many places in Tel Aviv....this is my favourite hotel in the Tel Aviv. The rooms are lovely and the staff very attentive. The manager was always available to assist and answer questions.
Would highly recommend...

Room tip: Ask for a balcony room
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
JacobSamuelH, Front Desk Team at Jacob Samuel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Dear Laurie,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we are so happy to hear that this is your favorite hotel in Tel Aviv!
It is nice to know that you appreciated the staff and management team just as much as the hotel itself.
We hope to see you soon and look forward to hosting you in the future.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

It was my first time in Tel Aviv and I am glad I stayed at the Jacob Samuel hotel. It’s a brand new hotel and centrally located. Walking distance to the beach, park, restaurants, juice shop, and the gym. Oh they give you feee access to one of the nicest gyms in town. I loved it. The hotel has a bar and a restaurant that serve some of the best food and drinks. Highly recommended! The staff are very nice. They were still trying to figure out how things work given it’s a new hotel but overall it was a good experience. One thing I wish they had is parking since we rented a car. I will definitely come back and stay here.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank PhucT
JacobSamuelH, Front Desk Team at Jacob Samuel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Phuc,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review.
We are happy to hear that you appreciated the location of the hotel and all of the included amenities. We thank you for your understanding that we are a brand new hotel and are doing the the best that we can to develop into a stronger team each day.
I am happy to inform you that we are working on a solution for parking and hope that it will be available to you during your next visit in Tel Aviv.
Again, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2018

I liked the hotel, very central location next to all trendy restaurants, shops and bars, also not far from the beach. The hotel is brand new, nice rooms with balconies. I would recommend it. The only thing I didn’t like was the breakfast. It’s served in the coffee place next door to the hotel and whenever I came, there was no space to sit, so I had to go somewhere else for breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jacob Samuel H, Front Desk Team at Jacob Samuel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear Sofia,
We are so happy to know your stay was so enjoyable and that you loved the location of the hotel. It is great to hear that the hotel itself met all your expectations and was a satisfying experience.

In regards to breakfast, I am sorry that it did not meet the same expectations as your hotel experience. We understand that at times the cafe is at maximum capacity, and apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.
In the future, breakfast will be served at Cafe Popular, the restaurant located inside the hotel building. We hope this will resolve the issue so that our guests can have the ultimate hotel experience within the same vicinity.

We really appreciate your kind review and feedback and hope that you return as a guest in the near future!

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Absolutely amazing place, his crew and all around. Superb room styling, Maybe a little crazy with inteligent light system but...that was funny. Seaside near hotel. Perfect location. A lot of perfect small reataurants in the area. Must be, must see. I recommend.

Room tip: Choose corner room with balcony
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for taking the time to give us such an enthusiastic review. It is great to know that you were satisfied with the location of the hotel, the service you received, and the design of the rooms.
We appreciate your recommendation and your personal choice to stay with us while you were in Tel Aviv! We can't wait to have you have you back.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 8 August 2018

This is a lovely new boutique hotel with much to recommend it. HOwever, it is not for the Shabbat observant; there are no manual keys and even the entrance to the building is through electric doors.
The rooms are very tastefully decorated and there is a lovely porch to sit on. Also, close to the beach and big hotels.

Date of stay: July 2018