“Fresh, Yummy, and Fun”

Ranked #1 of 1,837 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Description: Italian street food
Description: Italian street food
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Great ingredients makes amazing food—everything here is super fresh. The homemade focaccia bread is warm with a soft, spongy center and a slightly toasted crunch to the crust. I had the zucchini which was popping with exciting and unexpected flavors. All the sandwiches are served with little crispy onions, arugula, and two sauces on the side giving you control for the perfect balance of personalized flavors. The staff is extremely helpful and kind. One of the employees speaks 5 languages—so ordering will be easy for most! :). Enjoy!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I tried the beef bocca, and it was amazing! Very tasty and the lady who worked there was very kind, and asked rapidly if everything is good. Also the location is in the middle of the bazar which gives you an authentic feeling. Absolutely worth it!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

If you are looking for delicious food at reasonable price in an authentic "market atmosphere" you must go to Bocca Bocca. Laura and Lorenzo are very nice and their service is friendly and funny ! It is worth a visit.

1  Thank Fabio K
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and amazing people working there :) It’s in the middle of Carmel market, but you can seat there and enjoy your meal. We had foccacia with roastbeef and chicken with mushrooms and I must say it was super delicious :) I would rate my roastbeef and the foccacia (home made, super crispy) 5/5 :) And boss gave us free limonchelo :P Go there and enjoy the food :)

Ajda

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I was walking through the market when all of a sudden my nose tingled with the smell of deliciousness. This was something that I needed to investigate. My eyes glanced across the market to see a sandwich that I had to try. It was a roast beef sandwich. I would definitely give this place a try if you don’t want some basic Israeli food. 5/5 would go there again.

1  Thank Jonathan K