“Fantastic !”
Review of Tiger Lilly Sarona

Tiger Lilly Sarona
Ranked #470 of 1,859 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 6 April 2017

My wife and I are big fans of the Tiger Lili's restaurants, I recommend it highly...enjoy.
Our favorites: Masaman curry, Pad Ka Pau and bean salad or papaya salad for starter.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

The Sarona version of Tiger Lilly is a fast food version of one of my favorite asian places in tel aviv. Nicely designed with very good service and lots of dishes to choose from. Prices are a bit above average so be aware, no deals or lunch menus as well. Overall, a safe choice if you're in the area and feel like some spicy asian dish.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2017

My wife and I have had 4 wonderful meals at the Tiger Lily.

Each time the staff is very friendly and helpful. Each time I order one of the spicy curry dishes, I am warned and question “am I aware that this dish is hot and spicy”. I do appreciate the staff’s devotion to the customer’s enjoyment of the meal.

The dishes are always hot as freshly made. The food portions of food are generous. I have had their red, green and yellow curry dishes. Each dish is unique and each have a different level of heat and spice. The dishes are served with a heaping blow of steamed rice.
Tiger Lily menu offers much more than just curry dishes; I look forward to trying each one.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy myself in this restaurant - it's an asian-fusion in the heart of sarona market in Tel Aviv. The service was hot off the mark and the food was delicious. If I had to find a criticism, it would be that the portions were a bit too small.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

The Sarona Market is filled with interesting and trendy restaurants. Few if any offer a quiet place to enjoy a good meal. But a good meal I found in a restaurant managed to be both noisy but not offensively so. Tiger Lilly was perfect for meal with my 17-year-old grandson visiting from the United States.

I am a Vegan and he is a picky eater. Both of us found food that we could enjoy. My corn soup and vegetables on a bed of rice were really superb. I measure that by the lengths that I will go through to avoid leaving any bit of food on the serving dish. And I managed to eat it all down to the last morsel. My grandson did equally well with his chicken appetizer and meat main course.

I would certainly go back!

Date of visit: December 2016