“Wonderful curry. ”
Review of Tiger Lilly Sarona

Tiger Lilly Sarona
Ranked #494 of 1,845 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Great place to dine and visit with friends. Really cool menus on iPads. They have a great s lectionaries of beer and wines. Many types of appetizers. I recommend the green curry with chicken It was absolutely to die for. The wait staff was friendly and gave excellent service. This restaurant is a "do" .

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 29 November 2016

My husband and I had a wonderful experience. The service is perfect and the food absolutely delicious. Great atmosphere. The sticky rice is a must and so are the curry dishes.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I was there with my wife, we had an OK meal with a lovely waitress, BUT... A few hours later, it began - I had terrible food poisoning.

A couple of days later I went back to tell them, but they couldn't care less. They didn't ask what I ate, or what time we were there. Terrible, avoid this place.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Came with a bunch of friends, had "Phad tod kateam" for starter, and "Phad Kapao" with pork as entree, and both were excellent. Staff was very friendly, and atmosphere was pleasant. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 30 October 2016

We went with a group of 6 and ordered different things so we could try each other's dishes. Each was very good. The environment was very pleasant and we were not rushed. Had time to wander through Sarona Market afterwards which is a "don't miss"!

Date of visit: October 2016