2,107 results
All reviews train station holmes place free shuttle to the beach floor restaurant business district health club business lounge business trip great business studio room ben gurion airport fitness center modern design the club lounge central location breakfast buffet is yogi
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel locate in a good location with nearby good restuarant. My room on 12 floor had mediteranean view. I did not has a chance to visit business lounge on 9 floor and the in door pool. Also the breakfast was great with a good view of the breakfast room.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2018

We booked Crowne Plaza Hotel for his location: close to train station and Israeli Opera.
Train station is situated in the near standing building, Opera House - 15 minutes walk.
Unfortunately, the last train in Israel leaves Tel Aviv at 11 PM, Opera performance is finishing as 11:30-12 PM. More over, it is impossible to arrive to performance in Saturday (Sabbath) without driving, no trains. So, the Crowne Plazz hotel is the best solution.
We have booked 2 days, Friday and Saturday. The room was excellent, 23 floor, very comfortable bed, full equipped bathroom, wifi and so on.
Rich and tasty Israeli breakfast, friendly staff, short distance to places we need.
Only one point was bad: at 12 AM Saturday started near hotel some event with very loud music. Music was heard one km from the hotel. The event was finished only at 12 PM.
It was not very nice.
But common impression was good, we are pleased with our stay

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 27 October 2018

The housekeeping staff barge into the room whenever they like. They dont knock, they dont check the DND light - guest privacy is simply not valued here. This happened to me TWICE during my stay here this week. One time I was on the 16th floor, where a female housekeeping staff barged in. I asked her why she didn't knock or see the DND sign, she said sorry and left. Today, another male housekeeping just barges into the room. I was working at my desk in the room. What if i was bathing or changing my clothes, I felt unsafe that any staff can barge into the room without knocking, checking the privacy sign etc. Shame that such a well-known chain of hotel cannot provide basic guest privacy and there is no safety measures. I felt unsafe as a woman staying alone in the hotel room. Seriously. When i called to complain, the staff had a very laid back attitude and would not let me finish what i wanted to say. I had to assert myself and tell him to let me speak. The hotel staff is not trained to respect privacy of guests, and not even able to listen to a guest with an empathetic ear. A real shame. I chose this hotel as its close to my office. So relieved that I'm leaving in a few hours.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Dear Sagira J,

I was informed regarding inconvenience you had experienced.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize for the inconvenience you faced during your stay, this may be very stressful and it is not up to our normal standards. I have checked this matter and found that this caused due to human mistake, the room was marked as check out so this is the reason the house keeping didn’t knocked. I know this is not correct.

Be assured that we will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes, the staff will be trained.

I hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Sincerely
Ella Kronkop

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Stayed here for one night. We checked in very late in the evening but the staff were still friendly and smiling. The room was very clean and tastefully decorated. Location was excellent for our needs (maybe not ideal if you want to go to the beach) - right by the main roads and a train station. Would definitely come here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Unbelievable experience. See the nation by his historical stories and be stunned.
Lots to do and night life is incredible. The ocean is amazing. Tours are very affordable i.e.dead sea, Jerusalem etc. The weather is fantastic. Avoid the winter if you don't like cold, not bad but it can be.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Leo,

Thank you for great review of Crowne Plaza City Center.

I'm totally agree that the hotel is ideally located for any proposal, you can explore the cultural and night life, easy access to the beach by complimentary hotel shuttle and also travel to any point , either by guided tour or by yourself using the public transportation.

I truly hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Best regards,