All reviews frette sheets a la carte breakfast cold buffet habima square bottom floor spent nights here small gym bathroom amenities nespresso coffee machine breakfast each morning white city loft room varied breakfast friendly personnel never stay anywhere else dinner reservations small terrace
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Spent 10 nights in this property. Top notch staff, beautiful hotel. Room was ideal. Morning breakfasts a perfect start for the day, if you are looking for a small well appointed hotel this is it. Excellent value for the dollar.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
WhitevillaTLV, General Manager at White Villa Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear Dick,

The pleasure was all ours! You literally became one of us! :)

I was pleased to read that you found my team of passionate hoteliers a top notch and that our unique breakfast was a perfect start for your mornings!

Thank you for your warm words and I look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Tel Aviv.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Loved my stay here. The awesome customer service was just a sampler to the cozy, B&B feel of the rooms. Despite that, I wasn't expecting such a classy feel / look / quality, which was a nice surprise (I usually stay in more low-key accommodations).

The villa is centrally located; I was able to go meet friends on the lively streets in a matter of minutes.

Next time I'm in Tel Aviv, I know where I'll stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
WhitevillaTLV, General Manager at White Villa Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2016

We have absolutely enjoyed reading your review Hatham!

The entire staff would like to express their gratitude for your kind words of praise about our Hotel and the service we provide!

Location itself is amazing, since it very much simplifies the daily routes through the city!
All of the famous spots such as the White City, the Carmel market and the beach - are just a couple of block away from us.

Thank you very much for the 5 stars!

Regards,

Reviewed 8 December 2016

The White Villa is very well located in Tel Aviv, close to the center and close to the beach. It is an hotel created in a villa and has this bead and breakfast feel, although it is extremely slick and class unlike most B&B. Rooms are of good size, with terraces and a bed and pillows combination to sleep like Sleeping Beauty. Very clean with very friendly personnel. Tasty simple included breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Stephanie A

Thank you so very much Stephanie for your kind words!
We appreciate the feedback!

The White Villa is conveniently located in the midst of the city, meaning you do not have to walk far in order to reach the popular spots!
Our rooms are spacious, especially in regards to Tel Aviv standards... All of them are consisted of fully stocked mini bars, high speed internet access, Nesspresso coffee machines and private labeled bathroom amenities.
I am grateful you have mentioned our outstanding personal!

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again!

All the Best,

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

How can I describe this whole day I spent in this charming hotel?
Well, as Israeli I came for only one night (after all I don't live so far from there). What can I tell you? That was the best decision I made to celebrate my anniversary. Me and my girlfriend had so romantic and authentic stay; kind of classic spirit of Tel Aviv combined with the contemporary one. Feel like I was in my home in the best spot of Tel Aviv for the excellent service that the entire staff gave us. The room was outstanding with a big and comfortable bed and very illuminated. Truly recommended!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Amit,

Happy Anniversary and thank you for choosing us to spend such a special occasion. We are all thrilled that you and your girlfriend had such a great stay!

Thank you for recommending us to other travelers. There is no better compliment than that! :)

Wishing you all the best and I hope to welcome you once again at the Villa.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Well-located near the center of the city on a nice boulevard, this is a wonderfully comfortable boutique hotel. The staff are keen to please and go out of their way to help you have a good stay. It is in one of those old preserved houses. Our room was spacious, beautifully furnished and very comfortable with a large bed so nice it was difficult to force yourself out to enjoy Tel Aviv. Loved it in every way ! A must if you are willing to enjoy Tel Aviv to the max ! Stephan J

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Stephan,

Thank you for posting your experience at the White Villa Tel Aviv on TripAdvisor following your visit this month.

I am delighted to read that you find the rooms to be classically beautiful, and especially that you consider the service, to be outstanding. I am fortunate to have a passionate and motivated team of hoteliers who really go above and beyond to make our guests’ experiences special.

Happy to hear that you enjoyed our location within walking distance of many of Tel Aviv's’ best boutiques, restaurants, and museums.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Tel Aviv!

Best Regards,