“Fantastic day”

Best Jerusalem Guide - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 44 Food & Drink in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Shimon Mizrahi. I am a Jerusalem native and a Certified Tour Guide. I offer unique tours to first time visitors and to tourists who regularly visit Israel. I specialize in private day tours of Israel, which I can customize to your interests. For example, I can offer tours emphasizing history, archeology, or religion (Jewish, Catholic or Protestant) or a general overview. My areas of expertise are Jerusalem, Masada and the Dead Sea and the Galilee. My tours vary to accommodate individuals, couples, families, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and small groups looking for an exclusive, boutique experience, especially where repeat visitors to Israel want to see new places they may not have seen before. Looking forward hearing from you...
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went on a walking tour in Jerusalem with Shimon... and it was absolutely fantastic! Shimon is very knowledgeabl, entertaining, and fun to be with. The tour was beyond our expectations. All in all this tour is a great combination of walking, learning and eating. Would be great if could go on another tour with Shimon but our time was limited. Highly recommended to anyone looking to learn about Jerusalem in a fun way.

All reviews
"come alive"
in 8 reviews
"major sites"

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This review is long overdue but the experience and the service Shimon gave us was impeccable. We had 4 in our group, and everyone was extremely happy with the choice we made. Shimon made sure every one's questions was answered, he's very patient, friendly, and fun to be with, he provided excellent tour. I was not expecting him to go out of his way so much, but he went over and above for us, and we couldn't stop complimenting him at the end. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have been to Jerusalem multiple times and have had multiple guides as well. By far, Shimon was the best! In addition to having a vast span of knowledge, he is very entertaining. Personally, after having Shimon as our guide I was very educated and wanted another experience with him. Shimon absolutely brings the full package when he is your guide! Definitely would recommend!

1  Thank bennyinusa
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This was an awesome tour! Shimon took us on a journey of a lifetime!
The history behind Jerusalem is fascinating and gave me a magical glimpse into the bible itself as well as present days.
Shimon's collection of photos from late 19th century, early 20th century is one of a kind. I'm glad I finally got the chance to get a glimpse inside this magnificent city!
Thank you for an unforgettable day!