“Bright, clean and wonderful hostess”
other travellers have booked this property
Bar
Bedroom
Washer/Dryer Combo
Courtyard
Location Map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 20 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
FrequentF...
“Bright, clean and wonderful hostess”
Reviewed 12 July 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I was in Jerusalem for work for three weeks without my family, and then I my teenage daughter joined me for two weeks of touring. So I was in the apartment for a total of five weeks. I saw that the reviews said that Orna was kind, generous and forthcoming. And I thought to myself, since I'm going to be without my family for quite a while in a foreign country, I really need someone who will be kind and generous. Orna was exactly that. The night I arrived she gave me a little tour of the neighborhood, showed me where the bus that I would need to take to my work location was, told me how and where to buy a bus pass, told me about an app that has up-to-the-minute information about bus schedules and lots of other practical stuff. Whenever I had a question, she was forthcoming and kind. I cannot recommend the apartment enough. It has everything a tourist would need: great location, bright and clean, comfortable beds and an accommodating and kind hostess.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
abba1231
New York City, New York
“It was beyond our expectations and felt like home.”
Reviewed 2 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The apartment was comfortable and we were not lacking a single thing.Wide screen TV and central AC/heat.Completely modern. We loved our location, great neighborhood, and we were able to walk all over Jerusalem from there.If you don't want to walk,bus and light rail are at your doorstep.The owner lives downstairs and is most helpful and responsive.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
sunterman
Thornhill, Canada
“Jerusalem city centre”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Very nice, centrally located Jerusalem city centre 1 bedroom apartment. Very clean with all amenities. The owner, Orna was extremely friendly and helpful in answering our many questions and assisting us during our weeklong visit in Israel. The apartment and its location is most convenient for getting to and from all locations in Jerusalem. I highly recommend this apartment for price, comfort, location and friendliness of owner

chev11
“10/10”
Reviewed 18 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Highly recommend this place! Charming apartment in a picturesque complex. The apartment is clean, well-stocked, well-heated, nicely decorated, and is situated in a private yet central location. Orna was very helpful with settling us in the apartment - stocking the fridge, showing us around, and offering advice about our stay. She also helped arrange other aspects of our trip. My friend and I truly enjoyed our stay - you will too! Thanks Orna.

rstielpsy...
New York City, New York
“Great place to stay in Jerusalem.”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Set in a beautiful old neighborhood across the street from Machane Yehuda, this newly renovated flat offers a clean comfortable place to stay, equipped with full kitchen and other amenities. You are in walking distance to downtown and the old city as well as other landmarks in West Jerusalem.
Orna, your hostess, is very available and helpful in making suggestions and arrangements during your stay.
A rare find!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing