Lowest prices for your stay
US$159
View deal
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$36
Booking.comUS$159
Priceline
getaroom.comUS$172
All reviews kibbutz hotel swimming pool breakfast and dinner great pool superior room close to the hotel fitness center old city hotel guests public transportation salad bethlehem archaeological israel
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2020

Guests liked the large rooms, but some felt that they were outdated and that cleanliness and housekeeping could be improved.
Room with a view
Public transportation are very good.
The pool and the gym were well received by the guests.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank _S4190XU
Reviewed 20 June 2020 via mobile

The hotel is located outside Jerusalem in Ramat Rachel kibutz. It's great as on one hand the atmosphere is very relaxed and quiet but on the other hand the city is so close. Around 15 mins drive to the old town and city center.
We stayed in a superior room which was quite spacious for the 5 of us. Felt clean.
In the room there is a small coffee corner and a mini bar. Also there is pretty big cupboard for the clothes. The view from the room was absolutely amazing (we could see the Herodium).
Breakfast was good on Friday and less good on Saturday due to Shabat restrictions.
The staff was really nice and it felt that they know personally every guest in the hotel. They approached many times to make sure that everything is ok.
The pools nearby are also very attractive although we went on a cool day so didn't stay long.
What we didn't like was the beds. Matress of the double bed was too soft and I woke up with a back ake so the next day I slept on the couch. Also the pillows were too big for us.
Covid-19 wise I think they can improve. There are many signs about the regulations and many places where you can use alcohgel to clean hands but many guests didn't use face masks and I didn't see anyone telling them to do so. Even the staff was not always with mask on.
All in all, we had a very good time in the hotel and would strongly consider returning the next time we visit Jerusalem.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2020

I had a very good experience. They are remodeling areas and you should check your room for certain amenities. My wife needed a hair dryer and they forgot to put one in our room. Things like that should be checked. The food was delicious for breakfast and dinner. We were not able to use the workout facilities because again they were under remodeling. It is in the southern area of Jerusalem so it is a little more distant from the old city, etc... but it is a beautiful view of Bethlehem

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Steve D
Reviewed 11 February 2020

terrible service, don't care at all
windows blowing
construction waking you up early morning
asking to leave restaurant before the time finishes
no toothbrush, no cotton, no thread THOUGH the manager said it should have been in the room and gave me one when I complained
housekeeping didn't come since when they came we were busy and asked to come later, but they didn't
very, very upset

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2020 via mobile

I first stayed here in 2017. We enjoyed it then, but noticed some awesome upgrades from our last visit. Everything is clean, the beds are comfy and the food is to die for! Me and some friends walked from the resort to the Jaffa Gate (it only took an hour and we enjoyed sight seeing along the way). This resort holds a special place in my heart. I hope to stay here again some day! Much love from Seattle WA!

Date of stay: January 2020