1,327 results
All reviews king david lounge hebrew university mount scopus old city tour group breakfast and dinner executive room huge hotel outdoor pool dining room light rail very nice hotel salad rooms are comfortable dead sea spa hyatt
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Very nice hotel with all of the amenities. Good restaurants (buffets) and adequate bar. Laundry and dry cleaning is expensive though. Friendly and capable staff for the most part. I would stay there again and can recommend.

Stayed: August 2018
2  Thank 76karl66
Avital H, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Jerusalem Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear guest,
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I am sure that it will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one!
With thanks, Avital

Reviewed 26 August 2018

The hotel has good level of service, staff is welcoming and helpful. The lobby and the public areas look very nice, still some of the corridors could get some renovation.
Breakfast was tasty, hotel pool area is wide and clean.
The rooms are in good shape and clean.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Avital H, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Jerusalem Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Shahar S
Thank you for sharing your comments following your recent stay with us at Dan Jerusalem, we're delighted to have helped create such a memorable stay!
It will be a pleasure meeting you in person upon you next stay
With warm regards, Avital.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We came to the hotel and immediately someone came to help us with everything we needed,
When the hotel stuff heard it was my girls birthday they upgraded our room and gave us the most amazing birthday cake to the room,
The hotel looks amazing and excellent breakfast.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Avital H, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Jerusalem Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear Tomer, Thank you for sharing your comments following your recent stay with us at Dan Jerusalem, We are happy to learn that you found our rooms comfortable and pleasant and the staff attentive and friendly.
It will be a pleasure meeting you in person upon you next stay! Best wishes from all of us!

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We had a great vacation there. The room was great. The food was great, although there is room for improvement. The staff was very friendly all around, especially Jeremy, the assistant guest relations manager who has an outstanding perception of service. Thanks a lot!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Nurit G

Thank you Nurit G, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Dan Jerusalem.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin.....
My family and I have been staying at Dan Jerusalem for about 2 weeks now... I won’t mention the other problems we had here but this one I have to complain.
We were coming back from a trip ( and like I said we’ve been here for 2 weeks ) so everyone at the Gate knows us....
We arrived at the gate and we told the man our room number and last name ( as always ). He asked if we had the white paper and we told him that he saw us last night and also showed him that white paper... that’s when he started getting loud and nasty. All we wanted was for him to open the gate....
He Then started getting nasty and called us “ KA KA “ meaning s***.
He opened the gate then we pulled up to the front as we were pulling up he then got out of his booth and walking towards the car with a threatening look and started screaming at us, came up to our window of the car and started arguing and screaming. We went to call the manager of the hotel... There was kids in the car as well that were frightened.
His name is “Itzhak” and because of this we will not becoming back. It was the worst experience to be yelled and threatened just to get in our hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Avital H, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Jerusalem Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear Lotussm

Thank you for your sharing your feedback. It is through comments such as these that we are able to monitor and develop for the future. As. we have zero tolerance to comments and behavior such as this, we can inform you that this employee is no longer working here.
At the same time the security regulations, which are for our guests own safety, require that your pass permit will be shown.
For next time, please do inform us of any discomfort as we would have liked the opportunity to handle matters while still in house.
I invite you to be directly in touch with me upon your next visit, so that I may be of personal assistance in the future.
With thanks and kind regard,