Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 29/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$105
Orbitz.comUS$105
ZenHotels.comUS$201
All reviews old city small hotel stay there again train station rooms are clean a great place to stay yogurt neighborhood avi israel refrigerator arab
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2020

During a stay with many other travellers form all over the world for a conference, A little House in Bakah gave me a friendly, comfortable and clean stay.
The staff were very polite and it was never a problem if you requested a service.
The room was cleaned early and the breakfast was fresh and tasty. The only thing I would be aware of is the laundry service. I literally has a bag with whites and blacks and the whites were washed with the blacks and now they are a dirty white which is disappointing as they were expensive sports clothes. Maybe I had to be specific about washing them separately. Overall a homely place to be at and would stay there again.

Room tip: I stayed in the front room and it was still quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
OdedNiv, Owner at A Little House in Bakah, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear Ella,
Thank you for staying with us and thanks for the kind words .
We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and you are always welcome.
Just one small note regarding the laundry service.
As you are aware it is not the hotels but rather a private laundry which is located close by.
I am sorry i was un aware of that in real time , perhapes we could have requsted some sort of a refund.
In any case i will forward your experience to the manager there and try to make sure this does not happen again.
Thanks again :)
Avi Haim\ Manager

Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

Grateful to all of you for a great job well done. We appreciate you all for your time,respect, care and love shown us during our stayed there.
May God who brought us together keep us in unity.
Love you!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

I have been to Israel several times over the years and stayed at nearly a dozen places during my time there. The Little House in Bakah is comfortable and lovely. It beautifully set in Jerusalem within walking distance to many restaurants and gifts shops.
Everyone was beyond helpful and went above and beyond in helpful. The hotel is historical and feels very magical. The walkway leading to breakfast makes you feel as if you are being transported into a different world. Breakfast is an array of colorful fruits, yogurts, olives, breads, eggs, juices, tuna, and much more.

We always love staying here. It is a blessed and wonderful hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AmberlyM
odedniv2, Owner at A Little House in Bakah, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Thank you AmberlyM, you are lovely too...

Reviewed 2 March 2020

The Little House in Bakah gave me the simple beautiful comfort I needed. I came to Jerusalem for a training. The schedule was busy and I was gone many hours. When at Little House I found the simple rest and amenities I needed to relax and rejuvenate. The room was basic, but clean. I had a mini refrigerator p, which eas great for snacks. Breakfast in the dining room was amazing, offering delights for every taste. It was in walking distance to many shops and restaurants, and even the Old City. The staff were thoughtful and attentive. I’d highly recommend this Little House.

Room tip: All are good and the location is excellent
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you, We love you too.

Reviewed 26 February 2020

I organized a group of 55 people from around the world and we booked the whole hotel for 11 nights and rented their dining room for 2 of those nights. The staff was amazing and tended to our every need, the rooms were clean, the staff was gracious and the breakfast was always fresh and delicious. I have to give a special thanks to the manager, Avi, who was absolutely wonderful and was extremely patient when there were unexpected changes. I was in contact with the hotel 4 months prior to this event and they were incredible every step of the way. If you have a big or small group, I highly recommend the Little House in Baka :)

Room tip: The rooms on the ground floor are easily accessible for people mobility problems :)
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
odedniv2, Owner at A Little House in Bakah, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Thank you Penina, We love you too. ♥️♥️