Orbitz.com
Destinia.com
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
2,753 results
All reviews old city dining room guest relations business lounge the executive lounge front desk staff breakfast buffet jaffa gate tour group mamilla mall ben yehuda street german colony location is excellent wonderful hotel salad ihab shabbat
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2020

I was in Jerusalem a couple of weeks ago with a group of 40. We were in the hotel for several days waiting for our flights home to be arranged. During our stay, the hotel staff was so helpful and kind. We continue to pray for them as we know they shut down when we left without any income and any idea how long it will last.

Reviewed 25 March 2020

Beautiful hotel, great location, manager Bassam ensured we had a wonderful stay, very hospitable. Thank you!!! Walking distance to Old Town, great food, clean, and very friendly staff. Would use again for next trip.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2020

There is 2 things that this hotel had going for it was the location - within a 10 minute walk to Old Jerusalem, and Sollomon at the front desk. We stayed here at the end of our vacation and as Dan Club members we expected a lot more than what this location provided. The food was as bad as an american buffet - not a lot of choice and cold half the time. We were expecting a buffet like the Dan Panorama in Tel Aviv - authentic Israel food!!! Towards the end of our stay, we had to stay a couple of extra nights because all the other hotels were closed - due to coronavirus - there was restrictions in the dining area. The main one was only 10 people in at a time.This rule was taken very seriously, however the trays were not being washed properly when returned as I saw several being put right back into use. The flatware at the buffet was not being rotated correctly and cleaned between the 10 people. As well there was no one monitoring the people in the dining room. I did not feel comfortable eating the food from this hotel. When I mentioned it to the manager (lady with red hair) she shrugged it off as if she didn't care. Very disappointing. The housekeeping staff also didn't seem to care about keeping the rooms sanitized during the beginning of corona - they did minable cleaning and no sanitizing of the rooms. The only one who seemed to care about the welfare of the guests was Sollomon at the front desk - he was extremely helpful and incredible to deal with. I would recommend a different hotel while staying in Jerusalem, especially at the rates this ones charges.

Room tip: Don't stay here
Reviewed 20 March 2020

We went with a group and our stay was pleasant. It is in a great location. The staff is the dining room manager is very capable and pleasant. I would return. Because we were with a group, we were treated well and they were very accommodating!

Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

Best thing is the location. While I read some of the reviews, the lobby and bar area might have been updated. I can agree about staff that ‘helped’ write reviews. However, they were indeed the friendliest of all, and deserved the nice reviews anyway.

Yes, the hotel appears to cater to pilgrimage groups, of which I was a member of. So we were pointed to a particular area of the dining room. It was a buffet system. The food was not labeled, and was substandard. Breakfast was a total disaster, since the tables were not bussed and if one went to eat after 7am there were no clean tables available. I once needed extra napkins, and couldn’t find any, so I grabbed one from a place setting and the wait person was upset with me for doing so.

After the first night, some of us preferred to eat elsewhere, even though breakfast and dinner was included.

Most of us were on the 6th floor, one of our group had a leak with possible mold and had their room changed to a different floor.

I left a couple of items in the nightstand, and no one returned them to security. Could be staff, but based on reviews that spoke to the cleanliness of the rooms, staff might not have even bothered to look in the drawers, so it could have been the guests who used the room after us. Either way, not a good thing.

Oh, and as we were checking out, my roommate had left her credit card in case we wanted to use the bar, which we didn’t charge anything, but a beer and a wine found their way to our bill. To be fair, it was quickly taken off with no argument, but still...

I don’t believe I will ever come back to this hotel for the reasons I have stated, but most importantly, food service, service in general, and management could use an overhaul.

Date of stay: February 2020